Joanna Dark guessing game

-Glacius, file 6 or 7, mentions the name of his alien enemy, Mer’ik Deem
-Guardians files, one of them mentions the Katana guardian wating for a worthy wielder
-Mira files speaks about the wendigoes and the Tsar
-The hammer of Sol, a SL item, belongs to a babylonian general, part of Kan-Ra plot against the king
-Eyedol backstory speaks about chimeras, and in his quest we see his body with some kind of avian face

2 Likes

Thanks for those. I am missing over half of Glacius’s dossiers.

Now a chimera character would be really great :slight_smile:

Thanks again for doing the reading so I didn’t need to. :smile:

1 Like

I would love to have all the dossiers, but I’m still missing lots of them :frowning:

My guess is that it’s gonna be Eagle but I’m crossing my fingers for Joanna.

I hope to see this alt-costume

and a Kameo cosplay

1 Like

I think the character Mer’ik Deem from the Glacius dossier would be alot better character than J Dark. With Kigore in the roster, we now have 2 characters with guns. We don’t need some Orchid lookalike with a gun.

1 Like

Weapons-wise, she has a huge arsenal at her disposal. If they were to put her in and make use of the best of these weapons, I’d say she should have a move where she calls in supply drops.
These supplies would upgrade her pistols to a weapon in the PD list.

I suppose it could work like Frank West’s level up mechanic from UMvC3 and when in instinct, her supplies could be dropped by Elvis, giving her access to the silly OP weapons from the Alien races.

Obviously the weapon options should be chopped down to an acceptable number, maybe 9 total with 3 of them being limited to instinct and another 3 being really rare drops.

This could work by linking the guns to her punches, the strength of the punches dictating which weapon is used and then the more OP weapons could be her special moves like the laptop gun and the grenade launcher from the super dragon etc.

The Alien weapons would need severe limitations though, as that x-ray, one-hit-kill gun was a bit daft.

Babylonian King was a great alternative

this will probably be her main and the 1st game version will be her Retro sort of like Arby has his H5 as his main and his H2/3 as his retro

Forgive me I don’t play many FPS games so I didn’t really know JD as a character so I looked her up on wiki articles to try and understand the IMMENSE support to have her added to a Killer Instinct FIGHTING game and even after that I still need you guys to educate me on her mass appeal. As far as I can tell if you did put her in it would be basically the same as getting the much hated Shadow Orchid as they seem to be the same character. Impulsive and unstable but awesomely skilled female super spy. So she’d be like getting a remixed Orchid but with EVEN less importance to story and canon. At least Aria creating a shadow clone of Orchid to mess with her and protect Aria from her most relentless enemy would make sense. I’m somewhat disappointed that in this reboot Orchid is no longer even remotely as imprtant to story when she used to be one of the main characters canonically winning the first KI game by defeating Eyedol even. I would still rather the Babylonian General, the alien supercriminal, or even Eagle instead as they could still be adding story greatly, but JDark the non-canon 2nd Orchid I really still don’t get so would love to be enlightened please.