Japanese KI scene: talking KI with Ogty. UPDATE: offline Kombo Klash Japan footage added

As soon as he heard that he had successfully qualified, he had tears of joy :smile:

@Quancro Ret, Ogty. Number 2 Osomatsu isnā€™t sure yet, I think.

5 Likes

thank you, hope all can go, will be amazing if some of them goā€¦ canĀ“t imagine this kiworld cup.

2 Likes

Added Kombo Klash Japan stream (YouTube) below as well to tournament replay vault in The Dojo section.

@Quancro @MaruMDQ @STORM179 @EbullientSeaCow @MDMMORNING @Rolly2891

Donā€™t go too hard on me. The only goldfish in a tank full of killer sharks lol

11 Likes

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch KKJ. Tournament was a lot of fun - wish Iā€™d been able to be there :smile:

1 Like

Osomatsu was getting a lot of mileage out of his Gargos, haha. I thought heā€™d stick to Omen but whenever he needed a win, he pulled out Gargos, lol. Still Domi was my MVP with Kilgore and RAAM!

1 Like

Haha. Some of those Gargos setups were crazy ambiguous :joy:

And yeah, the Japanese Kilgore play in general was pretty cool to see. The cooldown cancel shenanigans were real. :thumbsup:

1 Like

That self destruct mechanism has a large frickin hitbox IMO. It would hit you beyond its visible blast radius. At least TJā€™s last breath has vfx that help in this regard.

1 Like

@STORM179 and others, lol.

The following footage was not shown on the Kombo Klash Japan stream. Just found time to edit stuff now.Thanks for waiting.

Need to confirm whoā€™s playing thoughā€¦

Hisako v Gargos 1/3

Hisako v Gargo 2/3

Hisako v Gargo 3/3

1 Like

@EbullientSeaCow @ItzTymeToDul
More footage. Need to confirm who is playing but Mira is ā€œNKENā€, I think. He used to play Spinal. He used both at KKJ.

Mira v TJ - 1 of 3

Mira v TJ - 2 of 3

Mira v TJ 3 of 3

5 Likes

Anyone know if there is footage of Gemakoā€™s Aganos? Or if heā€™ll be at the world cup?

1 Like

He wonā€™t be at the world cup, I believe.
I havenā€™t seen footage but I reached out to Japanese players to save the Replays when they fight him.

5 Likes

Nice! Thx man! Thatā€™d be awesome to see how he plays one day!