Japanese KI scene - incoming tournament coverage (Kombo Klash Japan '17)

Oh no I know, it’s just I remember in your other thread that you were asking about if people wanted to try video interviews or keep with the written ones and didn’t know if you came to any sort of conclusion!

Regardless, I’ll happily enjoy anything you do end up delivering!

1 Like

True. I didn’t have the editing capabilities, so I will keep it to a simple written interview. BUT, I will add (unedited) video footage to my YouTube channel to accompany the interviews.

Sounds good to me man! Thank you for the hard work and effort!

1 Like

If Kilgore is both in time for and allowed for Kombo Klash Japan then I got my new main, haha

2 Likes

I wish I can go to this tournament. I don’t have enough money for flight to Japan. But I will trying to go to EVO Japan 2018. :slight_smile:

Kilgore is allowed at KKJapan on Jan 21.

2 Likes

hope fully is a stream … but usualy ogty stream some fights, some time ago… so maybe he will be able to stream the torunament.

No details yet.

Also I’ll be playing Mira and not Aria (PD change has really hurt me) or Kilgore (still too buggy)

2 Likes

Best of luck dude - I’ll be rooting for you :slight_smile::thumbsup:

Thanks, don’t expect too much though. I only have like a few hours of Mira experience. Still a beginner with the character.

Bass is coming to Japan? No ■■■■!!

@UABass are the rumors true?

EDIT
I guess so…

3 Likes

TBH. . . . .i’m not excited about BASS coming to japan to play KI. . . .I’d like to see a fresh pool of talent, but if the talent in japan does well then that will breed new life into the competitive scene over there.

He’s not coming alone

1 Like

I wish they announcement that Japan KI tournament early. I might go to Japan, but it’s not enough money for me right now… Hey, I hope I can go to Japan Evo 2018!

1 Like

Yeah, he’s been really excited about going back and seeing the Japanese scene again. I actually think he’s not allowed to play in the tournament though - he’s going for the community experience.

2 Likes

That’s great news.

is any one knows how many competitors are alredy in in the tournament for this 21th ?

@Quancro
19 people at the moment.

Also, you might like this

1 Like

19 is great i hope more are joining but i thing are a comple more from the last year… right and of my favorites is tonosama-the riptor and domi the cinder

any news on where it will be streamed and when?

1 Like