Jago Matchup Thread: Hisako!

Cool beans. I can’t remember - did that video show how her other grabs (heck, even some other characters’ command grabs would be nice :joy:) working on a staggered opponent? Feel like we just want the point emphasized that “hey - if this is a throw, then make it actually behave like a throw”.

1 Like

Fair point - and that shouldn’t take long to add to the existing video.

I’ll have this added to the bug thread by tomorrow evening (no access to KI tonight)

No rush - whenever you get to it is fine. Thanks again for serving as the unofficial Hisako video-mule! :smile::thumbsup:

Let me know when you post it - I’ll be happy to cosign it :-p

1 Like

I was wondering why I was getting so many replies, and I realized I made this thread. Lol!

@Marbledecker & @STORM179, wanna help me fill it with Jago S3 MU advice? :smile:

Lol. I am so sorry - I thought this was the Hisako subforum…apologies :sweat_smile:

But yeah, I’d be happy to help out - anything specific you want to know?

LOL You guys are OK. I enjoy speaking with you all! :slight_smile:

Not right now, but I’ll be sure to tag you if anything comes up.

I run with Jago. Mostly though I need to get back into shape. I haven’t sat down and really played since S3 started. How’s Saturday evening @Marbledecker?

Barring disaster that should work :slight_smile:

What’s a good time for you guys @STORM179 I have the whole day off so I’m free whenevs.

I think that works for me. Will let you know if that changes. Marble and I have pretty different HIsako’s, so should give you a decently varied look at how S3 Sako plays.

1 Like