ITs time to EVOLVE

@developers @rukizzel @TheKeits @TempusChaoti

Aria is asking to EVOLVE Cause the times are become rude since S3.

And about this i got a idea who could pretty much make her really acceptable by every player "“noobs like me and pro aria players”

There i go,

What if aria could switch only between 2 body? and in the same time have 2 correct life barre like everyone.

By 2 body switch i mean only the blaster stay in permanence behind her just for shoot fireballs and also been used in combo drone assist manuals.
and the blaster could also make a charged fireball like jago and have a life barre for utility too, when he get hit he lose energy and disapear after a time been hitted.

Guys yall made a really cool creation with aria , now please let her evolve. and more people enjoy her,
after that please take care of kan ra. a beautifull creration too.

So lets the show begin, what do you think about guyz?
keep it sample, fun and constructive.

@DirtysBongWata @SeaDragonKI @lCharlieboy @BxACharbok @CycloneATL88 @F3Sleep

you are great aria players what do you think about these?
IMO thats the key to resolve her life probleme. without make her op or nerf her.

No. Some people actually like using bass body.

4 Likes

Oh here we f***ing go again…

Not every character needs to be easily accessable, you know. More complex characters add to the game.

You are nerfing the character far more than you realize.

Where can I refund my tickets? I came here to see ARIA “evolve” yet I see suggestions for nerfing her options.

Also, why does she need to “evolve?” She’s like a Top 5 character.

9 Likes

No.

12 Likes

Sounds more like you’d be devolving the character to me. If you’re struggling with her, don’t be afraid to ask for help, look up tech in her subforum, or contact the ARIA experts that know her best.

Why though?[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18789”]
What if aria could switch only between 2 body? and in the same time have 2 correct life barre like everyone.
[/quote]

No. You don’t take the unique things about a character and remove it because you don’t feel like learning that character,[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18789”]
By 2 body switch i mean only the blaster stay in permanence behind her just for shoot fireballs and also been used in combo drone assist manuals.
[/quote]

So you can’t use bass body anymore? How is that making her acceptable by every player?[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18789”]
IMO thats the key to resolve her life probleme. without make her op or nerf her.
[/quote]

How in the ■■■■■■■ world is removing bass body from the game a solution to her nonexistent health problem? How is removing bass body from the game not nerfing her to death?

lol lol devolving the charachters? no no no :sweat_smile: , also i do no have any struggle with her , actually i have more chance to win using aria than my main sadira '“”“'aria is really good”“”" the first time i give a perfect since s3 has been with aria, lol and believe me that perfect has been on a great well know ranked player :smiling_imp: ( just tolet you understand that i do no have any struggles using her, but when i listen to some pro aria players they always come back with that life bar problem. and i totally agree .

i made this proposal cause when you look at all pro aria player they all say that the booster body is useless when he’s alone" thats why i has this idea to just let this body in assist for fireballs and give aria 2 full life barre.[quote=“Sasuke99I, post:6, topic:18789”]
So you can’t use bass body anymore? How is that making her acceptable by every player?
[/quote]

when i read this one i ask to myself if you know or use aria??? i think its clear what i made as proposition.: the body with fireball should stay in pernanence in assist allowing her to shoot fireballs from diferent sizes.

when you look at pro player using it mostly its just for shoot fireball they rarely or never begin the fight or even fight with this body “” only fight with it when the others body dies" and the fight with this body is just shoot fireballs and try to make some combo after that. just look at the matchs from this great aria player @F3Sleep against daytonj tusk, what happened, when he lost the two other body he just continus with this bass body but it was useless to help him cause he mostly use this body like assist, so what if this body could stay in assist and give aria 2 normal lifebar???**

Having 2 bodies that last longer, switch less, and that can also have the properties of bass body (3 angled shots and super dashes) would make her outright OP.

1 Like

I’m going to be honest with you right now. I can barely understand what you are saying. I normally don’t care about grammar and spelling but you took it to a whole new level. [quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:7, topic:18789”]
i made this proposal cause when you look at all pro aria player they all say that the booster body is useless
[/quote]

Booster body is not useless. Being able to be in flight along with a wake up is really solid.[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:7, topic:18789”]
the body with fireball should stay in pernanence in assist allowing her to shoot fireballs from diferent sizes.
[/quote]

So give the fireball ability to every body? That’s going to make her way too op.

2 Likes

So make her like eyedol but without the random switch, have full screen zoning in either of the two bodies and able to fly or dp and have no health drawbacks…nothing wrong with that ■■■■ what makes her unique while we’re at it lets take away Mira’s blood loss mechanic. I know she’s a solid character but I don’t see too many pros using her so let’s evolve her too.

I don’t see anyone using Joanna Dark either. Let’s make her evolve too Kappa

1. You mean Bass body. Put some effort into your posts please.

2. “All pro Aria players” sounds so much better when you forget to mention they practically don’t exist.

3. Bass body is very useful in certain matchups because of her dash speed and very potent zoning. Sure I can agree it’s the weakest of the three but far from useless.

1 Like

lol don’t even panic for that she would never be fulgore or jago. :smirk:

:sweat: thank you tho to been so patient for answer me bro really i apprecuiate it, i also know my english is not that good, in one word what i’am about is the body who shoot fireballs, not the winged one or the one with the sword, lol

no, i mean just the fact that the fireball body could stay permanently in assist just for fireballs

So Aria no longer has the faster dash speed and can’t use angled fireballs anymore? That’s going to nerf her really hard. Plus there isn’t a health problem. She has the same amount of health compared to the rest of the cast. Even more if you manage your instinct well.

only in instinct so she stay correct

Great. Now she can’t use fireballs normally anymore along with the faster dash speed. How is this a buff again? Since bass body is always there, she also gets less instinct drones in instinct if she only has one body left. How is nerfing the character going to make it easier for newcomers and pros to play her?[quote=“G0tei13Izaragi, post:1, topic:18789”]
Guys yall made a really cool creation with aria , now please let her evolve. and more people enjoy her,
[/quote]

So they made a cool character. You can’t play her so you want to make her less cool? What type of logic is that?

1 Like

The kind of logic you normally see from @G0tei13Izaragi

2 Likes