Issue with my TE2 fightstick (need to find parts)

Just curious, does anyone know where online I can find a replacement cable for my KI fightstick? There was…an incident. Long story short I live out in the country and a mouse got in our home & chewed through the cable…twice.

Anyway I’ve been looking online and I can’t seem to find anywhere that sells replacement parts. I know Mad Catz had them on their own site at one point, but it doesn’t look like they have any replacement parts listed anymore.

No, actually that’s a tough part to find. I actually think it might be a generic cable, I just don’t remember the name of it. But I know that MadCatz was planning to sell them and never did. I would hit them up on Twitter or send them an e-mail. I know in the past they have sold individuals replacement cables.

1 Like

Sorry for the double post. Here’s a Reddit thread on the subject:

And a Shoryuken link

1 Like

OK, thanks. As of right now I submitted a ticket to their tech support, so I guess for the time being I’ll see if that will do the trick. Some of those reddit posts seemed to suggest they might just send me a new one free of charge, though I’m not going to hold my breath on that one.

…and now looking into the MLG pro controller option I actually found a cable on ebay… $45 though… Eh, still it’s better than not having one.

Well anyway, thanks for pointing me in the right direction @BigBadAndy. I was getting close, but I was just coming up empty.

1 Like

Found this one for a little over $30:

Or this one for $75. Pricey, but looks official:

I had actually already seen that one, but I found this one alongside it, though it’s $45:

Anyway, for the time being I’m just going to wait for Mad Catz tech support to respond.

k bro. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions though. I’m sure there are other people besides me that will eventually need parts, & the more places we can find replacement parts the easier it will be for others to get them.

1 Like

I got a response back from Madcatz support:

Dear Mr. Rose,

We thank you for contacting Mad Catz Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Pro Cable for your KI TE2 Arcade Stick.

I will forward a request to our colleagues at the warehouse to send you a spare Pro Cable.

You will receive an update once the spare is shipped out or if there is any other news on this matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you experience any other issues with Mad Catz products.

Best Regards,

1 Like