Is this what we waited 15-20+ years for?

Sure. Cry to Microsoft.

I told you all you need to know.
If you don’t like the game and disagree with the way it is
 that’s alright.
And though I don’t agree with everything about it either, I overall love it.

Fans like you all, continue to ruin fighting games by not wanting more.

Killer Instinct should not be treated like this. Why didn’t Microsoft gives us a full game instead?

I do too. It deserves so much more than this.

There is a full game. It is called buying all the characters at $60. Where is the no full game at?

Try too. All your going to do is promote laziness in fighting games. Look at Street Fighter V. :wink:

To Off Topic we go. Obvious Troll Bait thread.

2 Likes

No Eyedol? No tag mode? No worthwhile story mode? You choose.

I laugh my butt off at KI fanboys who defend less. That is why other fighting games fare better content wise and are more balanced.

Well, it is what it is, and Iron Galaxy keeps working on it at the best of their abilities to make it better. Like I said, it’s not perfect
 the circumstances it was released and such made the game feel rushed and incomplete, but that’s because it was. However, as the game continues to become closer to completion for each season, for each patch.

I still think it lacks some things, like Ultimates and such. But the game is still a work in progress, so maybe they will be implemented some day.

2 Likes

Oh look. Its one of Iron Galaxy Studios workers. Can’t handle the fact that other fighting games offer more? XD How about yall stop censoring fans.

1 Like

Case in point.

Tag mode? Wait the old KI games had a tag mode? The closest thing wasn’t even really a tag mode. It was just fight and once healthbar is gone,you go to the next character. I don’t play fighting games for story mode. Why? Play once ok. Then I don’t go back at it. Now a story mode would be nice and I would like if they added one,it just doesn’t do that much for me long term. Also they don’t have access to all the voice actors. Eyedol we don’t know if he is coming or not. Could be a suprise for all we knoe.[quote=“VXXXX, post:27, topic:6525, full:true”]
Try too. All your going to do is promote laziness in fighting games. Look at Street Fighter V. :wink:
[/quote]
Street Fighter V is worse than KI IMO. KI has shadow mode. It also has a full tutorial mode. SFV has a horrible story and Ki does to(not going to lie). Both have survival. KI has way more content.

At the end of the day, you all defending laziness is why Killer Instinct and Rareware will NEVER be taken seriously again. Did yall fix the Batman Arkham Knight PC port? -_- There won’t be a KI4 if this game does not sell well. Microsoft closed 8 studios. Don’t think that Microsoft won’t do the same thing to yall.

1 Like

Why can’t Shadow mode be used offline?

The game is still good though.
Tons of fans gathering together to play the game proves that.
If the game wasn’t good, it wouldn’t be played and enjoyed by so many.
There’s a reason people defend it. And it’s not due to blind fanboyism
 though there will always be people like that amongst us. Just like there’s people who will hate something and ruin the fun for others, just out of sheer self-interest.

1 Like

Ok the reason the port was bad because they were rushed. Doesn’t matter how good the studio is. If not enough time,the game will suck. Also Shadows mode can’t be used offline because it needs the data. You can’t get the data for each player’s shadow offline.

1 Like

Troll has been given a vacation.

14 Likes