Is it possible for me to receive a steam key?

I mean you spending all that on KI doesn’t mean jack ■■■■. You’re a super fan, that’s great. I’m only annoyed by the fact that there wasn’t a reasonable upgrade option for the lot of us to the definitive edition version. Read my other replies if you care as I explain myself and the point of this thread in them.

mate, there is no upgrade option. What is it that you are missing out content wise? You don’t need to re buy the whole game if you’re just after the 3.5 characters?

Also KI isn’t the only game that does this. Most game do it with no upgrade option. I bought Halo Wars 2 ultimate edition. Only for them to now release Halo wars 2 complete edition with extra content. I bought Fallout 4 but now theres a game of the year edition with all the content. I bought Mortal Kombat at launch only for them to release MKXL etc.

There’s a very reasonable upgrade option to the DE version. Buy it.

That’s not helpful for those who already had most of the content from buying the seasons previously.

Sure it is. The cost of the “extras” in the DE is $30. Upgrade away or don’t.

Again, I have no sympathy for people who want more for free. I bought the ultra edition. I don’t have an upgrade path that gets me a cheap DE. I bought a 2017 Honda Civic. There’s no cheap upgrade path that gets me the new features on the 2018 model. This is life. But somewhere along the way people convinced themselves that software developers owe them quick and easy access to extra content.

5 Likes