Is ARIA KI's Ultron?

ARIA has incredibly good intentions, but they have a bit of a selfish tinge to them.

ARIA wants to be humanity’s savior because she was programmed to. Not Jago. Not Orchid. Not anybody else. She wants to show that technology and augmenting yourself to UltraTech’s standards is the right path, so that people will agree with her and let UltraTech essentially run wild (by choice, and not by force), instead of having people believe in hard work and natural human strength.

Summoning Gargos was literally just so that she can force the heroes to agree with her and work for/with UltraTech. And if they don’t…well, there are some incredibly hungry Riptors just waiting to take a bite.

When she says “The world can not rely on YOU”? She genuinely believes no one is worthy enough to save the world except her.

And she’s willing to prove it by any means necessary.

In the KI universe, humans are growing weak and ill. Really bad things are happening. Throughout the years ARIA has this throughout the years. Humans won’t get stronger. they will just get more complaisant. And due to her programming (which I disagree with seeing as how she plans to “not be gentle, much to my creator’s wish.”) she wants too. But the question I ask myself is…does she REALLY want too? I mean, she’s a self aware super intelligent AI. I mean she torched Ryat’s journal to ashes.

And seeing how (other then the rebels) that the human race stands no chance against gargos. Not a whole lot to “bank on”. I mean she essentially stepped up to plate to be a heroine…in a sense.

Bottom line “I’ll be your savoir, do not worry, no harm will come to you. But…this will be agonizing, and not gentle. You’ll thank me later.”