Insect character

Would you all see the insect character’s stage as a hive? Perhaps a bee’s or an ant’s?

Here is a concept of what I imagined an insect character would look in KI that I drew a little over a year ago.

I would imagine its stage would be a hive inside an abandoned mine (somthing similar to that HL2: Episode 2 hive level).

1 Like

I think I’d prefer an insectoid machine over a man-turned-insect or something like that. Or a guy with insect-like cybernetic implants. If it has to be a human-like insect, then I’d prefer it to be like D’Vorah, where the human side is more prominent.

It would be cool, tho, if a character actually is an army of microbots and can take on any shape during fights or split into multiple smaller versions of itself. Since the microbots would be modeled after insects, it’s preferred form is also insect-like. So not like Glacius.

I think if Ultratech ever created a humongous insect, it would just fly away or start eating power cables or something.

I’d rather have an insect-human hybrid.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/7/78/Killer_Moth_(Mutant).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110728042945

Think of Killer Moth

Bump? Anyway we need another alien in KI in addition to glacius And no arbitor doesn’t count. A predatory insectoid looking alien would be my preferred choice. Combination of xenomorphs and this excellent example

I think it would also make sense that the insect creature whether it be humanoid or not be female since female insects tend to be bigger and more aggressive than their male counterparts.

2 Likes

Ultratech could somehow create a “Frankenstein” from various insects.

Bees/Hornets/Wasps, Grasshoppers/Locusts/Cicadas, Praying Mantises, Beetles, Flies/Gnats, Mosquitoes, Cockroaches & Centipedes. Perhaps arachnids too like Scorpions & Ticks. And mollusks - specifically snails.

1 Like

I like that idea a praying mantis mixed with a hornet would be terrifying especially if Ultratech made it intelligent and able to understand human speech like Riptor.

1 Like