Injustice 2

Cheetahs epic gear made me open t her character
I love the gnarly bone aesthetic
She was one of my first mains along with the awesome introduction of vixen premier skin

I actually love poison ivy without all the extra leafy thorn crowns so I try to transform as much as I can

Robin I definitely transformed those hoods immediately

I’m going to grind like no other when Starfire arrives! I already plan to buy source crystals for her colors that will be available for purchase-

I got that cape for Supergirl that makes all her lasers pink. I dig it!

1 Like

what?? never heard of that one… I dont have cool gear for her. :frowning:
Half the time I get gear i dont even want for characters i cant stand! And Ive never seen a Supergirl multiverse tower!

PRIORITIES!!!

1 Like

They are suppose to be releasing more character epic set towers. You are not alone with the epic set issue. I am always missing one piece when it comes to a 4 or 5 price set. I do have some 2 and 3 piece sets.

1 Like

I think I might play for a bit…just got done wrecking a bunch of scrubs in KI. 3 different sets and all 3 started int eh 1st match taunting and tea bagging. They all went down basically 8-1 or 8-0 before they gave up and just let me perfect them LOL. The only 2 matches I lost was when I switched to Mira to kind of give them a chance. All 3 gold Tier as well.
Man the online community can just be so immature its pathetic.

I dont have that issue in Injustice… I have had ppl stop playing or rage quit but never any Tea bagging or rude messages.

So what was the guild code on the guild that whoever here on Xbox made? Because… I forgot who did and am too lazy to search this thread. The Loot Box grind finally put a nail into the guild I was in. Pretty much all of the members have quit playing so… the GOTHIC GODDESS has decided to move on. I’m a free agent now. I’m currently evaluating my options.

I also found this video interesting… Dino Island stage?

I think the rude behavior/ T-bag thing is in KI so much because it is Free to Play. I don’t have any of these problems when I play Tekken, MKX, or Injustice 2. I can only assume that KI’s free play model has alot to do with it. I can play KI and run into a rude player in about 10 min. I can play Tekken, or the other 2 and not run into a rude player at all. It is know wonder why people don’t like the KI players.

I’m just counting down the days till the Superman nerfs.He did not need flying punch to be a mid and that move was always the “why does this character even have this???”

Now it’ll be duckable. Superman players will actually have to make the read.

And apparently it looks like they’ve fixed the scaling on his divebomb move.

I think all moves that hit high should be duck able. I get overhead moves. They are meant to hit a ducking opponent, but high ones shouldn’t. If I duck a high move, then I should be able to hit. This should be the concept in all fighting games, and not just certain moves.

It may be in part a local server thing as well. For the longest time I have rarely seen degenerate behavior in KI to the extent that a lot of forum members claim. In fact, I don’t know if you saw the thread, but I recently had a guy that tried to multi-Ultra me, and when I alt-F4’d him he sent me a nasty message saying that I had supposedly done the same to his buddies rather frequently (I didn’t that I know of) and if I didn’t just start taking it they were going to get my account banned. It threw me for a frikin’ loop because I had never had that happen before, but then everyone chimed in and said it was par for the course for their experience. :confused:
Anyway, yeah, I personally haven’t seen just a ton of rudeness myself.

You can’t even teabag in Tekken. You have to hold down to crouch, and there’s several frames that you have to sit through before you come back up again.

If it is just a local server thing. Some of us are in the middle of a cesspool. I don’t get alot of hatemail, it is just little things, but they add up when it ends up being every other match. It is not just bagging and taughts. It is lag that seems to only happen when they get locked out, and I can do a big damage combo. It is playing loud horrible music over the mic. It is dumbass remarks to me because I am winning. Cracks like “how the HE’LL do you have Eyedol at lv 50, he has only been out 2 days. You have no life”. Having you kinnect right next to speakers, so I hear the game 2 times, one having a delay. Having the mic setup so poorly that it sounds like you are under water. Sure, each one on their own is not bad, but when you add them up it can suck the fun out of playing.

For the record, I have not been T-bagged once in MKX, Injustice 2 or Tekken 7. These leads me to think that the F2P part of KI has something to do with the cesspool.

That must be why I do see it. It takes real effort to do it. Also it is hard to do because there is no zoning in Tekken.

Huh, odd… just a few months ago, it seemed like everyone was FOR teabagging, saying that it was a useful tool to rile up the opponent with provocation. Everyone seemed to defend it.

And now people seem to have made a 180, because now they’re on the receiving end of it.

You mean…you mean you don’t hit Mute on the character select screen when fighting randoms? Oh wow…well there’s part of your issue right there. I’ve been doing it for so long I don’t even think about it anymore. I mean it doesn’t help the taunts, teabags, or post-game messages, but it would certainly help the rest of the issues you mentioned here.

It was me and the rest of the guys around here.
KI Forum Friends
the code is… let me look up above in this thread.

1 Like

Friendship is Magic

2 Likes

I can’t speak for anyone but myself but I do see teabagging a lot in player match- I don’t play much ranked in i2

I get bagged every once in a while, but it’s mostly when the opponent has a superior life lead, and is Zoning me out because I’m Black Canary.

I need to play this more. :smile: