Injustice 2

5 Likes

He plays like a KI character it seems.

1 Like

I get a Glacius feel from him.

I can see why, especially with some of the moves where he goes half way into the ground etc. I may just be too familiar with Glacius but I’m not seeing the equivalent of Glacius’s, puddle punch, hail or cold shoulder for Swamp Thing. I think he looks quite a bit slower and more deliberate than Glacius. Probably the closest gameplay similarity is the tree club which looks to function like a long range poke similar to ice lance.

To me, Swamp Thing looks like a combination of Kan Ra (with the ranged grabs) and a more traditional grappler like Grundy from Injustice 1.

It’s impossible to know for sure without getting hands on him. It may be that his play style of patient defense followed by burst damage is similar to Glacius. In any case I’m excited to give him a try.

EDIT: I guess he does have sort of a puddle punch, they just didn’t talk about it as a special.

What if they got Goku to be a guest fighter.

Uhm…

1 Like

causingthought.exe has stopped working

It is sarcasm.

eeeh. The severity of my opinions vary depending on my mood. I was having a bad day that day. Honesty, while i still agree with the reasoning behind that statement, I do think DragonBall is a cool universe. I don’t watch it, and probably never will. But i do think it is kind of cool.

I stand corrected

Anime is a pretty huge medium. Video games, TV, movies, etc. can be covered using anime. There’s a lot to like and dislike. With that being said, I think we’d sooner see Goku in a Guilty Gear game than MK (joke or not).

1 Like

I was just thinking about Goku vs. Superman. And how big that match is. And how much hype there would be if it could officially happen in some capacity

New trailer

6 Likes

Cyborg confirmed, and with the same Super move than the Mobile game.

It’s safe to assume that the leak it’s pretty legit

2 Likes

Where is this leak? I never heard of it.

1 Like

I hope cyborg has great costume armor variants

I hope of them has something similar to his look in the 2003 Teen Titans show.

1 Like

The only issue about this is that there’s only Cyborg from Teen Titans in the game.
And it’s the wrong Robin.

But yes, I miss this show…

2 Likes

I’m well aware it’s just for nostalgia’s sake really.

And yes I miss it too. Seriously wish it didn’t end on a cliff hanger. But who knows maybe it can pull another Samurai Jack but I doubt it.