Injustice 2

Some people are old hat and expect everyone human to be pretty/cool. (man and Woman alike)

Now most folks don’t mind 40-50 somethings looking their age…

Yes it’s this comparison that shows where they fail to improve

For me, her eyes are very flat with low dimension and her hair looks rather lazily rendered

One looks like a sexdoll, the other like a real woman. A lot of real women have square jaws, but apparently they all have "man-face- because of it…

They Both look like real women.

If you ask me both catwomen look rather mannequin-esque in the face.

1 Like

Relevant:

That’s fine and all, and I agree not every video game female needs to be drop-dead gorgeous, but we’re not talking about new protagonists or random NPCs here…we’re talking about DC comics superheroines. They have been the epitome of attractiveness for decades now. Going back to the car analogy, comic book characters, especially DC’s variety, are like a sports car show featuring Lamborghinis and Ferraris & such, and in that group a Ford Tarus circa 96 has no place among them. An older model Ford GT (aka Ivy’s “mom” look), sure, but not a Tarus.
But comparing this to Andromeda’s asthetic choices is comparing apples to oranges on the basis that they’re both fruit. Andromeda’s chatacters aren’t supposed to be super heroes/heriones. My guess is they’re supposed to be believable.
Catwoman, not so much.

Wow, you’re cool.

DC heroes are mostly idols, and it’s a common complaint from non DC fans.

Pretty privileged people out to save the world! 🤷

1 Like

No need to be patronizing, just because you disagree with them.
Edit: Wait, now I’m in doubt if you talk about the DCU characters or the people who complain about them. XD

Captain Cold looks like tons of fun.
Also Flash’s Super is really good!

DCU characters from the perspective of people whom don’t care for them.

The sharp jawline thing is totally an anime thing. I remember seeing that topic come up all the time in the DoA forums.

People were literally posting pictures of the characters saying “they look like men with such big chins!” Then painting anime faces over them- “make it look like this!”

(Lol found the link http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/graphical-changes.656/#post-9893)

But yeah. People just use examples of highly curated looks ( always having their face tilted downwards, since looking upwards will naturally make it line out square) and poor examples (anime lol) to complain.

New trailer.

So what are the society’s goals? “Bad guys just wanna have fun?”

Are they trying to over throw the government since the regime was essentially a military government.
Are they prepared to create an entire new government system? Do they know how?

What will separate them from the regime if they actually win are they going to be actual fair and relatively benevolent rulers or just a worse superman. Do they have checks and balance in place so that scarecrow doesn’t fear gas the city again for ■■■■■ and giggles or experiment on innocent civilians? Would they put a stop to that as a proper governing body would and protect their citizens or is it just anarchy they are after.

I expect gorilla grodd is smart enough to understand how to best lead a country but will he lead based on equality and peace but with the strength to protect those who needs it or some kind of primitive strength above all government where the strong rises and if your weak in body your only fit to be killed by those stronger.
Grodd SHOULD have the intelligence to choose the right way to rule. And he he doesn’t I will be disappointed.

1 Like

Bane has a full screen super thats a low , nrs are gods among men

3 Likes

Did you see how much the level 3 venom super did lol that hilarious amounts of damage

1 Like

Im gonna buy the game now , was waiting to see if bane was still good . But a full screen 70% super thats a low

2 Likes

Still waiting for joker.

1 Like

This trailer is meh… I was expecting new character revealed like Joker or others in SA part 4. : I