Improve Shadow Lords for making it easier and playable to all players

I have a Hisako shadow that I trained up months and months ago. She can therefore appear as an opponent in Shadow Survival or Shadow Lords, though I imagine the individual probability of someone running into her is likely low.

Ah. Was hoping it could at least manage a 50% win ratio, but I guess Iā€™ll take what I can get :pensive:

1 Like

The only shadows that have above a 50% win ratio are the players that cheated to get it that way. Most of the time the only way a shadow wins is if the player plays only a defensive game, giving the shadow time to do several combos. Another is if the player doesnā€™t know how to play the game. The only other one I can think of is if the player is doing survival mode and doesnā€™t have alot of health when the match starts.

Iā€™ll dispute this. Iā€™m no cheater and my shadow is over 50% win ratio and i havenā€™t put much into it after i spent time feeding it like 400 matches.

1 Like

Yeah, beware generalities like that. My Sadira shadow was at a 70% win ratio for a very long time. No idea what it is now, but that shadow just always performed much better than my Hisako shadow (and no cheating involved).

My bad. I thought I wrote most shadows over 50%