Impossible to play multiplayer and Shadowlab

Hi there,
Since beginning of S3, I just can’t play Shadowlab.
Starting a few days ago, I have been unable to connect with other players on multiplayer for Killer Instinct. I have checked the multi player connection, no errors, and my NAT type is set to Open. I have been sending invitations back and forth with other players to play KI, but no one is able to connect through my invitations, nor am I able to connect with theirs. They are not experiencing this problem outside of our interactions.

It is becoming very frustrating and discouraging…

Any help?

UP !!!

Please this is a VERY embarrassing situation cuz it means I will have to stop playing KI…

It might help to tag the @developers for help, but there are a few things to try as general bug fixes. They more or may not work, depending on the severity of the issue.
*Note: These are only applicable to the Xbox version, since it’s the only version I have experience with.

-Hard Reset your Xbox. Either hold the power button for 5 seconds or unplug it from the power/internet.

-Cycle your internet router. I know you’ve already checked this, but it wouldn’t hurt.

-Uninstall and Reinstall the game. This should act as a hard update to make sure your game is up to speed with everyone else.

-Factory Reset your box. An emergency measure, but since your cloud data is saved you won’t have to worry about lost progress. Go into settings and completely reset your Xbox to a blank slate. You’ll have to reinstall all of your games and redownload all profiles onto the box, but it’s fixed games for me before. Worth a shot in case of desperation.

I know it’s not much, but I hope it helps.

1 Like

First thank you very much for your answer.

I’m glad to say that I have fixed the problem.
I have removed my player profile from the machine, hard reseted my Xbox One and re-downloaded my player profile then.

I had few fights since then, which I barely had for days.

1 Like