I'm loving the purple and green theme for season 3

That could be true too. At the start of the Gamecom presentation they had a great looking logo come up that was yet another color scheme. I’d love for that to be the Season 3 logo.

The way the “KI” logo shows up in this vid is how it should be with a new title screen. Then when you press start (with the KI theme building up beforehand), that’s when the main part of the KI theme plays (like season 1) and the ‘KILLER INSTINCT’ lettering with the sparks smashes in on top of the big “KI” logo (like in the vid), then have it all disassemble and transition to the main menu.

I’m pretty sure the green was just for the Rash reveal. The green isn’t too bad but I personally would prefer it not to be there.

I kind of assumed it was just for the Rash reveal. It looks ok so I guess I wouldn’t mind it being the official season color thing, but I think it could be better.

The final season is at hand!!! LOL i couldn’t resist! :laughing:

Piccolo confirmed to be the second guest character.

I wouldnt mind the green mist but if not that at the least it should be this reminds me of ki1

I still like the Season 1 colors way better, with the fire and cinders and stuff. The fireball that hit the screen when you pressed start was super hype :smiley:. This color scheme with the newer GUI and the old font would look awesome IMHO.

The “glitch” from season 2 is kinda lame in comparison.

I love it too! Looks eerie and beautiful.

Yea I actually like this alot for some reason lol

I think it looks good without it but I think it looks a lot better and more interesting with it.

I have to agree. This color scheme does not fit KI at all. They should’ve went with the red/fire theme or even with the gold/purple theme from KI2/Gold. Truth is, they need to add the fire in the background. None of this Nickelodeon green stuff.

1 Like

How does it not fit ki? this new logo/theme is the most fitting across all three seasons go back and play the original and you will see it has the purple and silver the same as ki1 with just the added green mist in the logo

Yes I agree with you except for the green mist. That dos not belong.

Killer Instinct Season 3: Wrath of Gargos… kinda goes well with the logo

Yep, the theme is going to be demonic Gargos themed. Shadows and such.

Eh I doubt that’s the color scheme, probably just used green cause of Rash.

I’d prefer just the redesigned metal KI logo with the purple background like they showed in the middle of the rash trailer. That looked awesome.

The “forums home” button up at the top of the page is now green, I’d say its official.

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/81579233aa1faa7c6ede2fb78faf362d89af8786.png

1 Like

lol I don’t think the forum banners mean much, it’s likely the color scheme and overall aesthetic isn’t even close to final at this point anyway.

I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see.

1 Like