I'm done with KI

Lol when Spinal first came out in season 1, he caused the game to crash when he teleoprted in the corner, and you’re complaining that the game is glitchy now? I would say that the game is arguably the most stable it’s ever been, honestly.

2 Likes

Okay. Then go and don’t come back. Because as soon you post ANYTHING after this, you’re a hypocrit who is obviously NOT done with this game. So if you leave, stay away for good. Or you will be ridiculed for being a drama queen like this, feeling the need to rant online on the forums like this about how much you hate the game and stating that you are leaving, to people who obviously don’t care about you one bit.

This is a cry for attention. Prove me wrong by not coming back.

4 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

Hey guys, he says he’s done with this game, and by the looks of his rather absent replies to your posts, I think he rather meant it. If you want to make your point(s) heard, then I suggest you contact him via Xbox Live.

1 Like

Usually, these types keep hanging around to see what people reply. Why else make a thread about it and not just STOP playing the game? Usually because they want attention and want people to react to it.

Oh, I know - it’s likely a troll thread. Still, it shows hope for a fix to their issue (if there truly is 1), rather than outright just giving up, because it can also just as likely be a cry for help, albeit an unusual 1. The irony is that we may never know - it can be a troll thread and they got what they wanted (the attention) or they simply got their answers and have moved on without taking the time to say thanks.

a.k.a. an a-hole thread. Hence why I told him to stay away.

This made me crack up like an idiot on the Metro. People are now staring at me like I might be a lunatic Best thing I’ve seen all week!

I don’t recommend fighting fire with fire - that often makes things worse.

Only if he truly does turn out to be one of those people.

Between this and a couple of other KI memes I made I was cracking myself up this morning at work. And my guess is it doesn’t exactly make me look like a professional security officer when I’m standing there trying my hardest to keep from grinning from ear to ear while people are driving by the guard shack on their way into work.

So what you are saying is that I can get a DP from inputting Forward then QCF? If this is true then I am having the same problem as the OP, because everytime I do the forward the QCF I get the fireball, not the DP. I guess I will try this trick in practice mode with the controller inputs on.

Damn… no chill in that reply

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what I’m saying. If you’re getting fireball, it just means the gap between the fwd and QCF inputs is too large. For myself, I tend to get the opposite issue, where footsies into fireball becomes DP, because there’s too little gap between the two.

If you want to do a fireball after having just recently done a forward input, you can do a half circle instead and it should work pretty much 100% of the time.

Really helpful for things like walk up to someone, do low forward xx fireball (in SF). It works the same in KI from my experience.

Thanks for the window tip. Now I will know what I am doing wrong if the move does not come out.

Are you new to the internet?

This is a troll thread, plain and simple. Stop feeding it.

Well, it COULD be a troll thread, but it COULD also be a raging, salty guy who is just fed up and felt the need to spill it out on the official forum… most likely for attention sake.

A troll is someone who tries to p#ss people off for laughs. That’s the difference.

And don’t post in the thread, telling me NOT to post in the thread. That’s hypocrisy.

I understand you.

I am just politely asking people to stop feeding what appears to be a flagrant troll.

It might be believable as a legit post if he had substance and intelligence in his post. One sided glitch claims and bad execution… not likely.

1 Like