If Microsoft Sam was the Announcer

You have this result!

14 Likes

Iron Galaxy You know what to do!

6 Likes

I really love how hilariously monotone Announcer Sam was. I’d definitely use this just for laughs and giggles.

1 Like

That’s amazing. :joy: The Ultra Combo is probably my favorite, no Counter Breaker though?

4 Likes

I lost it at 4:29. “Soi-lid” combo. You did not disappoint!

4 Likes

Who is this Sam you speak of :confused:?

Maybe this will help you understand!

Imagine if that actually became a reality…It would be awesome too if the Divekick announcer makes it in!

Haha yeah, I had to do it. It is what makes MS Sam iconic!

Fun fact: It was quite difficult for me to decide on how he would say Ultra Combo, whether regularly like ARIA or have some effect for laughs. So after trial and error, the latter (what you hear in the video) happened.

Unfortunately, no Counter Breaker, but at least we got two iconic KI Announcer lines in it!

2 Likes

That’s funny. the Microsoft Sam voice. Or as I like to call it

The Digitalph33r/Jon’s Master chief voice.

1 Like

wwwwwWWWAAA-ULTRA COMBOOOOooohhhhhh

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant. Please. Please make this a reality. :joy:

2 Likes

IG make this happen XD

3 Likes

Fantastic. Would actually use it.

1 Like

You’ve done a good job on this. I might do my own version of this in the future. Nice work on the ultra combo as well

1 Like

…better than Aria.

Ok, it could be slightly off-topic, but I have a question for you all…

Does anyone here from the forums know this old Microsoft application, Talk It? Basically, before there was Microsoft Sam, Mike, Mary, and whatsoever, there was this thing. It was essentially bundled with Microsoft Plus! for Kids in 1997. It wasn’t that popular, but one of the text-to-speech voices here was used for the infamous “All your base are belong to us” video.