If I buy the KI complete edition, Will S3 come with it?

I’ll say this: just buy each edition as it comes out unless you plan to get KI once all three seasons are done and in that case they’ll more than likely have a special edition for you to get all three Ultra-packs in go.

I’d treat it like a super special edition though since I’m sure the price will be quite big from a edition with all three combo packs which is simply 50 bucks.

But IG didn’t cut anything out or hold anything back. The complete edition bundle was released at the launch of Season 2, back then not even IG themselves knew if Season 3 was going to happen so the bundle actually was complete.

1 Like

To everyone complaining about the Complete Edition not getting you a free Season 3, would you be angry if you bought this back in 2011 and were told you’re not getting Episode 7 for free? It says “Complete” on the box after all.

@antman159 This.
Like I said before, the Complete Edition might be replaced or removed to make way for a new Complete Pack that better fits the description. And we don’t know if there’s going to be a Season 4 so it will be the Complete Edition up until S4 comes out.

I don’t quite get what you’re trying to say here, maybe give it a little more clarity?

We’re not talking about Fromsoft though, are we? Besides, companies can say that all they want, the bottom line is profit (does not mean they don’t want to make art). And what better way than pander to fans. Dark Souls is a great game that has a great following and statements like these make the people like the company even more, thereby adding to its value and selling power.

What you’re really asking is "Did we already pay for something that doesn’t exist yet?!"
No. You have already received exactly what you have paid for. If you want more you’ll have to pay more.
Your thoughts and prayers will not provide sufficient support or incentive for the development staff.