Ideas for NEW season 3 characters ,throw the ideas around guys,pics etc

Some team mates for Orchid based on Marilyn Manson and Rambo prospectively

what about some kind of water being. I know itā€™s been mentioned a lot on the forums, but just thinking about Jago fighting a water elemental looks really damn cool!

Uploadingā€¦

1 Like

Sentai hero is a must-have, itā€™d be so cheesy and cool. Ultratech TV star gone rogue? Who knows. Iā€™m picturing one with superspeed and fire powers personally, but whatever works.

Maybe somethin like Kamen Rider?

And then Marvel and DC (mostly Marvel) have both got that huge wave of superhero movies coming in too. KI was largely based on popular movies of the time, and Marvelā€™s really raking in the cash with the Avengers. So why not?

3 Likes

THATā€™S EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HAVE FOR KI!

A speed character like this mixed with The Flash & Quicksilver!

1 Like

A psychic character like Psylocke can probably be KIā€™s Kitana & Rose. Mixed with Kenshi & Ermac. KI may have Jago look ninja, but heā€™s a monk. A real ninja with psychic power can work since Ermac.

Maybe she can be part of Ultratechā€™s experiments in psychic energy. Perhaps as the ā€œCarrieā€?

Ninja Rabbit
Magician/Warlock Rabbit
Giant Rabbit
Reaper/Gravedigger Rabbit
Mutant Lab Rabbit
Speedy Cyborg Rabbit (Kabbal ish)
Space Cowboy/Pirate/Captian Rabbit (Jazz Jackrabbit, Jaxxon, Buckā€™o Hare ect)

Gelatinous blob
MechAssault style mech(non-humanoid)
Swamp monster
Yeti
Alien conspiracy theorist geek
Mechanized mascot (secret squirrel parody)
Austin Powers parody Vampire
Jedi
Men in Black type suited agent

I think a Samurai character would fit right in, a ninja like character would be cool too IMO.

Next I think a grim reaper/death inspired character would be really cool, maybe something like Death from Darksidersā€¦

Or character than can morph his limbs/body into different types of weapons like Alex Mercer from the Prototype games

4 Likes

Yooo! Death is amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah, I know right? And he is such a BADASS too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well Sentai is a squad which I didnā€™t think you meant. Sentai=Squadron. I think Tokusatsu is the right term for a superhero who transforms into a suit. A Kamen Rider based character would be awesome.

1 Like

A Zulu warrior using the spear as a staff but also able to throw it into an opponent stunning them for a follow up attack. He (or even she) comes into the storyline as a result of Gargosā€™s impending presence and wantā€™s to put a stop to it to protect mankind.

1 Like