Idea for Eyedol combo trait: pushback/wall splat on block

Do you remember Shao Kahn in MK2 and 3? When you blocked his attack your character still got pushed back really hard, due to Shao being such powerful badass. I thought, this could be Eyedol combo trait. On hit it would nockout, on block it would push back with some setup potential (bull charge followup?), near corner it would wall splat, of course creating reasonable amount of KV meter and those moves would be reasonaly slow.

What do u think?

Okay, no offense, but I think this is a bad idea. Here’s why:

A lot of characters already have a good deal of pushback on block - take my main, Aganos, for example. You can be standing right next to me, and with a single finger-flick, slap, or kick, I can push you out to the end of the average throw range and in some cases, even sweep range. So, having this particular ability is not all that great or would stand out all that much.

Regarding the wall-splat aspect, it would be outright broken. A wall-splat gets you a free combo/throw setup, so saying that he would get it even on block? No, no, no, no, no… Anywhere near a wall and that only leaves you the option to successfully counter-hit or jump out of the way.