I'd like Kameo was the second guest

a witch who uses the elements, capable of ranged attacks as Kan Ra and Glacius.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I really hope this never happens.

1 Like

Kameo: I have no idea what I’m doing…

I like her but not more then Joanna. She is the first notable character Rare made under Microsoft so I can totally see her in the cast.

5 Likes

One of the Kameo transformations , she has many changes, could occur only during certain moves, such as dash could be represented by Major ruin, being prickly rolling (as Aganos…) 4 ender could manifest respectively other 4 transformations, how instinct may give Kameo the shape of a dragon, all of these forms may be spectral thereby making Kameo visible inside.

2 Likes

Kameo uses Chilla for one of the her enders…

2 Likes

Ash the dragon, while instinct mode, fills the stage with flames, like Cinder with his inferno mode shadow!

1 Like

1 Like

please stop lol. Looks ridiculous

I think they’ll use other KI characters instead of the monsters. Between Spinal, Riptor, Aganos, and Sabrewulf there’s alot options.

I can imagine in sme way but I’d rather it be a different character.She kinda looks a bit too much like Orchid. How will she stand out?

I think we could tell them apart… Kameo should have a different build then Orchid

2 Likes

Even if we do. I think I’d prefer another character to choose from, but that’s just me.

Put Arbiter in this screen!

Shia Labeouf: JUST DO IT!

2 Likes

Please never again.
Close this thread ASAP :slight_smile:

I actually don’t think Kameo would make a terrible character. But there’s zero chance they are working on a Kameo game, so where is the added benefit? You generally don’t take an obscure character without a big fanbase and without an upcoming project and stick them into another game as a guest character. Will Kameo move copies of S3? Doubtful. Will KI sell copies of an impending Kameo sequel/reboot? Doubtful.

You’re drawing of the plant makes me realize, though, that I do think a Swamp Thing or Poison Ivy like plant person would make a good addition to the KI cast…

Well if it is to promote future rare titles well probably get:

Rash
Joanna
Pirate