I ship these two

Lol she’s got multiple bodies, she’ll be ok :laughing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nothing weird about shipping! Sometimes it just sort of happens when you have a set of characters interacting haha. You don’t really need a reason to ship anything, sometimes it just makes sense or seems fun in your head. This is one that I hadn’t thought of before but I can see why one might, though I can’t see Cinder having much like with his snarky attitude given how stone-cold ARIA is. Maybe he’s into the power play aspect of it…?

3 Likes

Thank you. We all know we can’t see Aria showing affection to Cinder. I mean she can be open minded at times yet she can’t go as far as loving him. Although I’ve thought that Cinder spends more time with ARIA then Fulgore. BTW ARIA and Fulgore are BOTH stone cold. To me it’s better to ship someone with a fun personality with serious person then two serious people. I like it that way!

1 Like

LOL. It’s true! Don’t blame me that Cinder has a body so hot, you can throw Ice cubes at him, and they evaporate. :laughing:

1 Like

You’re exactly correct and indeed, yes. You got that right too :stuck_out_tongue:

Let us not forget also Kim Wu X Jago as well as Maya X Tusk :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Honestly, Hisako x Spinal is the way to go! Spinako! Lol

2 Likes

How do you even get them to pose like that?

I use a software called Mine-imator, and obviously, it’s something to do with Minecraft. Basically it’s an animation software, hence why was I able to pose them, and there’s a snapshot option, which allowed me to create cool pictures. I’ve actually created other KI-related Minecraft pictures using this software, and you can check them out my KI Minecraft Pictures thread in the Artwork & Videos section.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to that thread, for ease if access :yum:

1 Like

No its SpinSako

1 Like

Yes! Thats true!

1 Like