I really like this girl....any advices?

So, I really really like this girl…and I want to make the best of it…

Any advices on how to begin a relationship and make the best out of it?

(as a begginer with Mira)

1 Like

Well first you got to talk with her. Get to know her better.

2 Likes

You must teach me this smooth talk. I’ve tried talking to her, but she doesn’t seem interested. She’s out of my league for sure. I mean, I already have another Redheaded girl anyways…

5 Likes

Remember until you get your Grove with her play style give her some space. She is very sensitive and could get hurt easily if she gets pressured lol.

I honestly don’t know though. I attracted to the more robotic, world domination type. Maybe try finding videos of her work on YouTube to see what she likes.

1 Like

Goog Communitty :smiley:

Thabk you for your advices, I still need lots of training to do because things are getting interesting.

But I was hoping to get some advice on how to ultra combo and stuff XD

1 Like

If you’re looking for basic controls, just load her up in practice mode, pause the game and take a gander at the Command List. If you’re looking for the finer details, there’s lots of tech threads around to point you in the right direction as well as gameplay footage of pro Mira players like @UABass and Circa Nicky.

If you’re looking for how to get Mira to notice you, just be sure to carry yourself with confidence and be yourself. Honesty is a good way to make friends. If that fails, try wearing clothing that accentuates your neck and consider switching to a bloodtype diet to whet her appetite. :stuck_out_tongue:

Erm, I think this should have been created here: https://forums.ultra-combo.com/c/Off-Topic

4 Likes

As a side note, I think Mira is best KI waifu. Sexy and classy.

1 Like

What is a Wifu?

thats not how you spell Riptor.

3 Likes

Maybe this is not the right place for this,

But what do you want me to do? I’m sorry man its jus so hard being in a serious relationship

theres a good tech thread here

After putting loads of time into Mira, I have to say she’s extremely fun to play and has become my main <3 <3

Learning her has been awesome.

Regards :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad you revisited this post lol

Best Wifu,

I need dakimakura pillow <3 <3

1 Like