I propose a fix for these

Yeah it’d be really nice if Rash, Mira and all the other weary travelers got their own stage music when you fought them in survival mode.

I’d also agree that Mira should be onSabrewulf’s stage. I’d prefer to see Rash on a brighter stage like Maya’s or Aganos’ perhaps. Gargos would make sense for Kan Ra’s stage.

1 Like

Just seems common since Mira would be on Sabrewulf’s stage. Haunted Universal Movie Castle and all. I always felt Rash would work way better on Riptor’s stage too. The scheme fits him. I know Kan Ra’s stage has a portal… but that stage really doesn’t fit Rash at all.

1 Like

I personally thought “The Pinnacle” would be the best stage for Rash to share since it reminds me a lot of Stage 8 in the NES Game.

2 Likes

I agree with you on these ideas.

@TempusChaoti
@developers

I hope they all take into consideration my suggestions for the stage ultras.

I agree with most of this, but my suggestion would be to put Rash’s default stage as Cinder, as it looks similar to the Turbo Tunnel stage, plus the first stage of Battlemaniacs was a lava field…sooooo…

2 Likes

Glacius’ in-game hero art is just a screenshot from the side view from a pre-release version of the game. Still bugs the hell out of me that he doesn’t have real artwork.

Yes why did they never have official art of Glacius made?

I still think they need their own stages.

1 Like

I just played the survival mode, the characters now have their own theme, are very happy about this, but all the other things that I reported were unchanged.
Gargos is in Shadow Jago / Omen stage, is not a bad choice, but in this way are in 3 to share a stage, perhaps it would be better to the kan- Ra stage.

1 Like

I noticed it as well…that is a very welcome change.

1 Like

I hope they do take into account your recommendations. Some have been requested in a lot of parts of the boards and on Twitter, and now you’ve taken it a step further, as you always gracefully do, and visually presented them so there’s no doubt of what, where or how this issues exist. Thanks dude, I hope I had the same determination you have to keep investing time into pushing this game into greatness.

1 Like

Mira is now in Sabrewulf stage with Mira Theme!

Raam is in Sadira Stage, I think it’s the perfect choice!

Theres really only one thing I would like to see. That grey bar once you get to level 50. Make it something special. Just a plain old grey bar that will always look empty? please change this.

1 Like

Maybe a new special emblem?

I’ve got a suggestion for the devs: I think that when editing your player card, we should have the ability to bookmark icons, emblems and taunts. Like keep bookmarked ones at the very beginning of the page they’re on. @TempusChaoti @developers