I need help not to rage in KI

Get good or don’t play! Good Luck!

Brutally Honest

I agree, can’t let tea bagging or taunting bother you…

Yup because if ti really makes you mad, you can torment them with a triple ultra.

LOL that’s rich, you just rage quited on me in ranked the other day…

As for op, you don’t learn from winning, you learn from losing. Think about the match. Where did he get you? Were you guess breaking? Don’t against them anymore. Did he land a cross up on you every time? Block the other way. Block stun forever? Learn where you can Shadow counter. Empty jump low? Anti air. Missing your combos? Lab it up, get your muscle memory going. I’ve come back on guys who have me in danger zone because i learned their “tell”. Fix like one thing, and watch your wins go way up.

The worst thing that can happen is your brain goes into auto pilot and you win. That makes it so the tea bag guys will see your pattern, counter it and tea bag.

Until then, actually say “thank you, ggs. Now where did he get me?” out loud and learn from the loss. The worst thing your opponent can do is make you salty and bothered to the point where you forget to learn from the match.

1 Like

In the words of batman/Bruce’s sensaei

Defeat can be more constructive than victory,

What a stupid thing to say.

1 Like

Possible character change. You’ll know you should suck with a new character. The new character might be the answer to your play style.

It’s a game, no need to rage out for stupid stuff… no disrespect… That’s why I said what I said!

You just need to realize that every online game is full of D-bag players. There are some decent players, but not as many. If online bothers you that much, then just play single player like some of us do.

1 Like

being dominated physically is ok in my book. someone’s always bigger or better. letting people mentally dominate you is the biggest failure of all. your thoughts and feelings are the only safe places humans have. to let strangers in that safe place is really giving up the last refuge we have.

1 Like