I May Have Found the Best Jago, Beats Rimz's Glacius

When did he lose to ChrisG? Does ChrisG even play KI anymore?

Didnā€™t you read my ā€œone setā€ comment?

That doesnā€™t mean anything. Iā€™ve beaten Cd Jr with my Day 1 Cinder. Does that automatically make me better? I donā€™t think so.

Thatā€™s like saying if you and I had a set, and I beat you, that automatically makes me better than you, when you have tourney Top 8 places and Wins under your belt, when I have nothing.

1 Like

Heā€™s just hatin.

I bet chris g would mop the floor with you too if he wanted. Guy is on another level compared to the average ki player.

Chris G. entered KI for KIT. Whether or not he playsā€¦weā€™ll have to wait and see.

heā€™s trolling. Chris ā€œGeezusā€ is a great, and solid, FG player. Loosing to him is not a knock, especially when he plays Wulf. Lol!

1 Like

No, I know. Lol @CrazyLCD knows most of the time, Iā€™m joking. (I hope)

One thing I like most about Thompxson is that heā€™s so stylish. He clearly loves Jago has fun playing with him, just like Rimz loves Glacius.

Yet more proof that Thompxon is arguably the best recognized Jago player. He should have won KIT 2016.

At least he qualified for KI Cup.

Come again LCD? The boys a savage.

Letā€™s try not placing players on a pedestal, eh?

Besides, LCD would probably do pretty well against ChrisG.

Let me guess: you donā€™t think one of the gameā€™s best technicians deserves his wins, because two of his three characters are from season 2?

It is him he changed his gamer tag for the new year.

In general this maybe is true. ChrisG is without a doubt one of the best FG Players out there.

But in KI he will have a hard time vs LCD imo. He barely plays KI - so he should lose vs Top KI Players cause he simply dont know the matchups and is missing experience. As far as i know he does not even have a xbox one.

No, because Thompxson had it well within himself to beat Sleep, but you can believe whatever crazy thing you want.

No, thatā€™s fine, I agree that Thompxsonā€™s capable of beating Sleep. I just thought the words you chose were stronger than that, and seemed to imply a view that I wouldnā€™t put past you.

You thought wrong. I donā€™t want any trouble.

Wasnā€™t Thompson the one who made Grand Finals at KIT vs Emperor Sleep?
He was really fun to watch. Quite impressive use of the fireballs in instinct.