I got ripped off from the "Bundles" and the game does not allow me to play the characters I have bought

I’ll go into greater detail will this issue

After I had downloaded this game, I immediately go into the “bundles” section of the store in-game. I purchase the “Killer Instinct: Supreme Edition” which gets me all the characters from s1, s2, and s3. I had all the characters UNTIL the next time I launched the game.

I checked the roster out and tried to pick my main character and It told that I have to purchase that character, Even though I had already bought a “Bundle” that got me all of them. the same was for every other character on the roster. I went back to the store to check the bundles and It tells me I already have the Supreme Edition. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that fixed it, but it didn’t. The game is stuck like this and I can’t play my characters anymore. This really sucks. I was looking forward to this game but ended up getting ripped off instead.

There´s already a thread or more about this. Try this Bought Supreme Edition (PC) can't access the characters
Or this Can buy but not use PC version characters?