I Blaze my own Trail - Cinder Tech Thread

Yeah Counter Breakers are a risky thing. The 1 hit trailblazers is something Ill try to learn. All the Cinder players have so many styles it makes it fun to craft my own

I keep trying to recapture after one hit trailblazers and then just afterburning all the way to the ground lol but yea I’ve had a really hard time landing counterbreakers on afterburns and recapture for some reason even when I know a combo break is coming. I guess my timing is just wrong, but I can’t seem to get it right.

This is the mark of a die-hard KI fan - the correct amount of “C” is present in the breaker notification.

+1 Interwebz to you sir.

3 Likes

Yes it is way easier to break them now sadly.

At least they’re still good everywhere else.

Just watch out for hail :U

My input from a different thread.

1 Like

@Infilament with the tech.

3 Likes

w00t! I got one bomb on him during the combo! Than I got hype…and dropped lol

How come more people aren’t posting sick juggles here?

2 Likes

So I figured this out with the new pyrobomb change. If we do any Cinder juggle and end with a pyro bomb and let them fall (cHP, jMK, mTrailblazer, jMK, pyrobomb) and then detonate it once they land we can launch for another combo. It builds a decent amount of KV but it adds to the Cinder juggle fun

1 Like

They can quick rise out of all of those setups unless you use a sweep. Which I’ve been trying to find Tech on and I think I finally discovered a consistent way to OTG with Cinder from punishes that leads to some strong 1 chance break combo’s.

1 Like

Alright I made a montage, I managed to fix audio a bit.
Hope someone will learn sth new.

5 Likes

Really cool juggles!!!

Sadly, most of the Cinders I face just stand at the far side of the screen and toss pyrobombs until one sticks to me.

1 Like

Thats the idea, get the pyro, limit movement, convert into burn ender to limit button options. For some it might be lame, I find finesse in Cinders gameplay. Also got the star with him recently, so definitely my fav character.

1 Like

Which doesnt change the fact, that without using his buttons properly and sticking only to shenanigans, one does not improve, has a chance against top players

IF they used it to hold you down, but most will just stand there and as soon as you move, blow up the bombs and then catch you with two as you fall and start the process all over again. No juggles… No combos… Just a slog fest. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s on you to work your way in in that situation. No different from Arbiter grenade or Kan-Ra scarabs or any zoning in general. Cinder bombs do hardly any chip and don’t build much meter. You ever just sat there for a while to make the Cinder impatient and come to you? Odds are you got impatient first. Sitting there and eating globs, that’s playing Cinder’s game and thus will allow him more time to do what he wants more. I love when I throw globs on people and they go total defense mode. If you let me plant 3, I have soo many trail blazer mixups to do that will almost always open someone up. Who do you play?

Yo 4:11 was sick

1 Like

Hope you will like it

4 Likes

So I remade my first montage, quality is a bit better, I hope you will enjoy!

3 Likes

A little cute thing

2 Likes