How will Shin Hisako animate?

As we now know Shin Hisako is getting released. Though how is she going to animate is the real question here. I’m hoping for something like Jigen-Ryu, Kenpo, and some other Japanese weapon martial arts involving swords.

2 Likes

The only animations I think she’ll borrow are the Influence Linker/Ender (the one where she dashes through the opponent), her crouch, and maybe some pieces of her On-Ryo-Zan moves. i.e the moves that involve slashing and natural sitting position since she won’t be as spooky.

I don’t think a lot of the other stuff will make it. Most of her stuff is either too unnatural for this more purified form or requires a polearm. I suspect there will probably be a surprising amount unique animations just because of the transition from polearm to sword.

3 Likes

I just want to know how she will look when standing still. That alone might give me a good idea

2 Likes

Hopefully leixia from soul calibur 5

I’m going to predict that all of her On-Ryo-Zan animations will become normals. I also predict that her command grab linker will be used in some way. Kinda like Vergil’s Rapid Slash

3 Likes