How to win/beat Mira?

noticed a MAJOR weakness of Mira’s while practicing in survival mode with her: anyone with an invincible reversal move/DP. She needs to throw bats for a reliable mixup (and they definitely provide that with their tracking) but good Mira’s won’t use mistform unless the opponent is being hit/blocking the bats because she will get dunked by a well timed uppercut. even using it defensively on wakeup means she gets hit for free.

1 Like

With Hisako I think that I could counter Mira’s medium and heavy attacks and combo it afterwards.

From the little bit I’ve played, most of her moves can be interrupted by a jab or someone going ham on buttons. Also, another way to counter her is to let her hang herself since she has to use health as a resource to get damage. Another suggestion would be if you block a spiral arrow, it’s more than likely going to be the medium version which goes to the other side.

1 Like

Best way to beat Mira: Let her kill herself. I fought a guy who was going ham so I just blocked and he threw his entire healthbar health lead out the window and I simply jabbed him.

1 Like

Lol! That has happened a bit

Also: love how we keep calling it ‘spiral arrow’ still

:grin:

You mean it’s not a Spiral Arrow?

I guess so, in the event youd call Jago’s fireball hadouken

:scales:

Mostly just call it a fireball and his uppercut a DP or SRK. The only thing different really being he doesn’t have a tatsu.

:airplane::flight_departure::small_airplane::airplane:

Learned a little something from Maximiliandood!

But that’s only someone who’s playing Mira for the first time (or second I don’t know).

I dunno, based on tournament play from yesterday’s tournament and today’s beatdown people are still killing themselves if they’re not careful.