How to avoid annihilation

Thanks! :smiley: Glad you enjoyed!

I initially thought the same thingā€¦ Unfortunately, the throw-invincible frames of influence do not appear to have any effect on Annihilation. My testing resulted in a lot of kimono flying through the air, haha.

1 Like

Just wanted to add I have purchased Glacius and I am thoroughly impressed, I always loved his design to begin with but after playing around in Practice and Survival today I absolutely love him and will try to learn to play as him and use him as one of my mains (along with Jago/Wulfie/Cinder)

I really like this game, SO MANY awesome characters, canā€™t wait for Shadow Jago to drop as well :smiley:

1 Like

@Marbledecker really dropping some marbles of wisdom, arenā€™t we? Nice vid. Took me three days to find it, lol. Not enough forum browsing skills, I guess.

1 Like

Hah! Marbles! :smile:

Glad you enjoyed the video!

Glacius is awesome. Heā€™s (he? she? it?) difficult to master it seems, but definitely strong and a fun zoner. Really glad youā€™re finding characters you enjoy playing with!

Shagoā€™s bananas. Really crazy character. The more time I spend playing him the more I like him.

3 Likes

heads up, Glacius is male.

We know Glacius is maleā€¦ Because he donā€™t have boob!

1 Like

He IS an alien though, how do we know that females of his species have ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ?
Never thought Iā€™d be asking this question :sweat_smile:

1 Like

shhh careful questioning a non-humans gender summons them

1 Like

Iā€™m just jokeā€¦ Your comments make me hard laugh! LOL

1 Like

Glay Glay Boobies? What are we talking about? LOL

1 Like

This looks helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

I actually saw a good setup for annihilation. if your opponent blocks a light slide, cancel into instinct and do annihilation. If the press a button at any point, they get hit because the super somehow hits during the opponents start up frames.

1 Like

Happy to be of service, friend! :smiley: