How much Killer Instinct do you play?

I usually play a minimum of 30 min a day. I’ve been play much moreso since the Shadow Lords beta dropped. I think KI has grabbed the title of game I’ve played the most ever from Halo Reach, of which I got the highest rank possible “Inheritor” and spent well over a whole month of my life on. Keep in mind that month was spread over 2-3 years, as is my time with KI, so it’s not really as sad as it sounds.
As far as family goes, I don’t ignore them in the least. They’ve gotten to where they love KI as well…even my near 4-year-old who was humming Spinal’s theme before he could even talk. My oldest son is currently sitting at gold, and although I typically beat him his Shago gets the better of me from time to time. So yeah, family’s a non-issue.

Saw your msg on Live. I think I should just unplug the Xbox and box it up. That way when I think about playing I’ll be too lazy to set it up. I exaggerated about the hours thing but that’s what it feels like mostly on weekends. I still make time for the kid though. But I need more time. The tv is right in front of where we sleep so that’s why I’m on it a lot. It’s the only Xbox One game that has kept me interested since 2013.

Whatever you gotta do, as long as you are keeping your responsibilities and loved ones first, I don’t think you have anything to worry about,
Nor anything to prove to anybody. If I were you, I would think about investing in another monitor/GAEMS Sentry or like me, pick up a M155 portable gaming monitor. It’s tournament ready (no display lag) USB-powered, has a headphone jack and it’s easy to fold up and store under my bed whenever it’s time for
a break. It’s funny, but once you get a easy access system going I have found you wind up playing less, as opposed to having KI kinda hovering over your shoulder whenever you are watching TV, trying to sleep, etc. I’m probably exaggerating it’s usefulness, but honestly, this is what worked for me when I found myself playing maybe a little more than I should at 33 years old. :slight_smile:

Again, good luck to ya whatever you decide to do.
Take Care & God Bless

-FCC