How many characters in Season 3?

Did you know Kevin Bayliss like him? He want bring Eyedol back too.

1 Like

Tusk will come later. MS/IG knows thatā€™s what the people want.

I agree. Tusk will come towards the end of the season.

Safe bet is nine, like the last two seasons.

I say nine characters with one being a community funded shadow character.

I think that is like this:

• 12 Characters:
  • 4 Returning Characters:
    • Kim Wu
    • Tusk
    • Eyedol (He will be back! Maya was just a generic amazon girl in KI2 and was brought back, why Eyedol canā€™t? He is generic? Well, Gargosā€™s design is even more generic than Eyedolā€™s!)
    • Gargos
  • 5 New Characters (I hear someone saying that Iron Galaxy already have 5 ideas for New Characters. One could be a Bonus Character, but I donā€™t think IG will make more ā€œBonus Charactersā€, I think they will prefear make a full character instead)
  • 3 Guests (Rash, Arbiter and I think someone from Gears of War)

I think that there will be three 3X3 Grade. One for each season:

One in the left (Season 1)
[Here]ā€¦
[Here]ā€¦
[Here]ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

One in the center (Season 2)
ā€¦.[Here]ā€¦
ā€¦[Here]ā€¦
ā€¦[Here]ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦

And one in the right (Season 3)
ā€¦.[Here]
ā€¦[Here]
ā€¦[Here]
ā€¦
ā€¦

The Guests Characters will have a a 3X1 Grad in the bottom of the center
[Here]ā€¦[Here]ā€¦[Here]
[Here]ā€¦[Here]ā€¦[Here]
[Here]ā€¦[Here]ā€¦[Here]
[Here]ā€¦[Here]ā€¦[Here]
ā€¦[Here]ā€¦

Thatā€™s what I think. But 12 Characters is too muchā€¦ :confused:
I donā€™t knowā€¦ :confused:

Kim Wu
2.Rash
3.Arbiter
4.Tusk
5.New Character Male Vampire
6.Gargos
7.New Character female Medusa
8.New character Male 6 armed Sub Boss
9.Bonus Shadow Orchid

Season 3 will have Kim Wu, Arbiter, and seven Rash variations.

The amount of cameos would literally kill me.

Returning:

• Kim-Wu
  • Tusk
  • Gargos
  • Eyedol

Guest:

• Rash
  • Arbiter

Original:

• Mayaā€™s Sister Mira
  • Male Vampire (Unused from KI2)

ā€œBonusā€ character:

• ???

Itā€¦ Naked Arbiter!

1 Like

Iā€™d be down with the bonus character being the Sharkman or Nox.

Then again, Iā€™d be down with whatever. :grin:

Iā€™d honestly be okay if it was another alt character like Shago, as much as i donā€™t like the idea of Eagle being in the game I know heā€™s a heavily requested oneā€¦ So a non-canon Eagle clone for Fulgore would be okay I think.

Iā€™d support another Shadow character. Orchid, Kim, Spinal, or Kan-ra seem like the most likely candidates.
I still believe the best way for them to do Eagle would be to make a robocop eagle as an alternate skin for Fulgore.

Iā€™m in the other ballpark, I do not under any circumstances want another Shadow character. There are so many better things they could do with that roster slot.

1 Like

What other kind of Shago like alt character would you propose then? Aside from Eagle, the only other kind of alt character I can think of right now would be Enlightened Jago(to run the opposite of Shago), Human Spinal, and human Sabrewulf, but those donā€™t sound too interesting to me.

i predict at total of 9 charactfers

3 old characthers
Kim Wu
Tusk
Gargos

4 New character

2 guest characters
Rash (battle toads)
Thel 'Vadam (arbiter)

1 Like

Iā€™d much rather see a holy version of an evil character than another shadow clone, or maybe something like Omen that is completely new altogether. The whole ā€œpossessed good guyā€ thing has been done, itā€™s a key part of Jagoā€™s back story with the Tiger spirit and I think making another shadow character would only serve to diminish the significance of that part of the lore.

I would greatly prefer more new content than the low hanging fruit that is additional shadow characters.

I understand that, Iā€™m not too keen on another shadow character unless the story absolutely demands it. If they made it work right Iā€™d be okay with it, but Iā€™d rather see something new.

I would rather see Eyedol show up with a minion of his own to take on Gargos than have another Shadow character.

2 Likes

Hopefully itā€™s just one dudeXD

1 Like