How bout that toy line?

I don’t see cancellation yet…

My mang i was already set up for that pre-order. If it got cancelled I’ll be ridiculously disappointed.

I like how you all just jump on the worst-case scenario train.

“Tell you later” implies a straight answer that you will hear, rather than “stay tuned,” which doesn’t really imply anything other than, “keep an eye out,” or “we’ll see.”

If I were to place it, tell you later is way closer than stay tuned as far as timelines are concerned.

5 Likes

Where do they fall in relation to “wouldn’t you like to know?”

4 Likes

Sorry, I guess the intel cut-off on all fronts is kinda making everything seem gloom & doom. I mean right now everything figure related is just a big black void.
In fact everything KI related lately has been pretty scarce…sure there’s a few things here & there but nothing substantial beyond the next character, unless you count all the bi-weekly claims that the game is over & the community is dying. Not that I buy into any of that, but there hasn’t been a lot of news to the contrary.

*shrug * I certainly hope something substantial is coming up, but right now the hype train has definitely slowed down quite a bit.

1 Like

In all fairness, I believe the only reason we didn’t see quite this level of “doom and gloom” after Season 2 was because of the Shadow Jago rework; we otherwise heard nothing about new characters besides Rash and Kim Wu for a while, which isn’t too much different than knowing we have another new/non-remixed character coming out if you ask me.

I hope that when the news-deficit-bubble bursts we find out about a sequel or a fourth Season as well as more figures (I require a Thunder figure and Color 10!), but whether we do or not patience is the correct path. People are getting too anxious and don’t seem to comprehend that setting fire to your boat isn’t actually going to get it to the harbor any time soon.

Not to say that you are doing so specifically, but I think everyone ought to be tempering their expectations and desires with patience.

3 Likes

I would toss my credit card at a Thunder statue and color 10. Especially if it was similar to the Jago figure that coordinated the sounds of the game to what the statue does.

A cat say meow meow.

EMPHYSEMA!

Everything you said in your post, very true. I did want to point out though that there was a bit of a difference between then and now in that season 2 did have several indicators that a new season was coming, what with the story leadup to Gargos’ s arrival, the fact that several of the original cast weren’t in the game yet, etc.
But yeah, I hope the earlier mentioned bubble bursts soon.

1 Like

I still require a Spinal figure. Definitely interested to see where things head.

Ultimate Source posted this on Facebook. Gives me hope to pick up Spinal this weekend.

Edit: No Spinals at Gaming Generations :cry:
Grabbed the 2017 Combo Breaker controller from Controller Chaos instead.

3 Likes

Tell you later is WAY different than stay tuned :wink:

Jesus tapdancing christ $200

edit: wait does that say $800

Oh well, I start my new job on the 29th and hopefully pre-orders are still available for at least a week or so.

Can’t tell you how excited I am this is finally out, but… Any clue how much stock they have?

second edit: I honestly expected it, but no alt color with it? It’s not a big deal, it’s just something I wondered in the back of my mind.

1 Like

The alt color was sort of an Ultimate source thing. This being from TriForce, different agreements and what not.

And yes. Quite a pretty penny. Very limited run. Will be interested to see how it performs.

1 Like

$800 for Rash yes I’ll be waiting to see the numbers ordered

$800? I think I’m out.

My mom got a life sized Tomb Raider Statue (2 actually) for that price.

I’ll try to set up a pre-order plan, but $800 is pretty danged steep.

1 Like

This is really highend, Is there a particular audience this statue supposed to gauge? Because Rash sort of casts a broad net.

I’d be tempted if it was any of the actual KI cast.

Gaming Generations got in a couple of Spinal figures at Combo Breaker on Sunday. Not sure about the first but they wanted $80 for the second, loose. I tried to get it for $50 since no box, no code but he wouldn’t budge past $60.

$800??

Too rich for my blood. If anyone gets it, more power to ya, but if I’m going to pay that much for a useless hunk of plastic I’d rather it actually do something other than just sit there.

…I should probably explain, I collect Transformer toys. And while I’ve never spent that much for a single figure, I did get like 30+ earlier this year for $600. So yeah, that compared to Rash…I’d rather go with the bots.