How about a cute lolita character

https://www.loveitspreadit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/eff_2009___gothic_lolitas_by_kiyoshikasuga-d1zrtrq.jpg

I really love the one to the far right.
I’m thinking Wednesday from the Addams Family.
Which reminds me:

Made by our very own @Zeybuccaneer.
Would love a scythe-wielder in KI.

2 Likes

this could easily be a Mira/Sadira alt costume.

ARIA could be a Fulgore alt costume. Female robot. Yet she isn’t.

Hisako…nuff said. Otherwise I’ll pass

She doesn’t have the style, not even with her accessories.

In that case I’ll pass.

i think your idea fits well in other games like KOF or Takken , not for KI . sorry :confused:

1 Like

she could be as cute as guilty gear elphelt though instead of wedding dress. a lolita dress

1 Like

Fire CAN’T Kill something that dark sided…

There’s no stopping her. The 1st sign of the Apocalypse! Doom! DOOOOOOMMM!

1 Like

And what gets me is the high pitched Saturday morning cartoon vocals too beyond annoying

1 Like

Why not just play Cinder? lol

2 Likes

Sylvie is one of the major reasons I have my eye on KoF 14.
She looks sooooo similar to Agitha in Zelda Twilight Princess.

I did a similar thread! Would be awesome!

I kind of agree. In those games they feel like they’d fit there better than in KI.

1 Like

Well in KOF/SF/GG it makes more sense since 90% of the characters are humans. So it meshes well with it. In KI you have…what? 6 humans? The rest are all different species.

Hmm…Sadira, Jago, Kim-Wu, Orchid, Thunder, T.J Combo, Maya, Tusk. 8 actually. I’d of count Kan-Ra since he looks pretty much human but kinda isn’t so there’s that. If Mira didn’t have fangs I’d call her human to. lol.

But the different species aspect is what I love about KI to begin with. Compared to most of those fighting games. Oh and you forgot Tekken. which is pretty much 90-95% human characters.

Never mind 8 then. I knew I missed someone(s). I don’t count kan-ra as human anymore since humans aren’t undead beings. And well mira is a vampire…so…can’t count that as human either.

Tekken…well…yeah…you can count that one too. I didn’t even though it has kangeroos, bears and dinosaurs oh and androids.

But unless ya looked hard enough you couldn’t really see em. They’re just viewed as side-shows. KI doesn’t take shame in it’s cast and brings the whole thing out.

Of course not. Because they now, Better species>humans. <3