Hisako return as Shin permanently?

Should Hisako return as Shin next game? Or put her to rest now that the crisis is over and her grave is no longer disturbed?

she reached an all new level of power. Unless she some how looses that power.

She just wants to rest in piece… so unless the new iPhone comes out shes just going to continue to play dead.

Honestly I feel that Hisako should have been in the comic, unless she makes an appearance in the last two that I haven’t read yet. Anyways, I liked the idea of mortal kombat having variations of characters. So if Hisako and Shin Hisako was variations of one another that would be best.

I think she should be regular, but her character trait has her pull out the sword and become shin.

Pretty sure Hisako & Shin Hisako exist simultaneously in the lore now, so either or both could come back.

1 Like

How does that make any sense? What, did her leftover darkness congeal into regular Hisako? Iron Galaxy, you don’t need to do stuff like that, do you think Ryu and Evil Ryu exist at the same time in Street Fighter?

1 Like

Lets just chalk it up to Ultratech’s new Ghost Cloning Technology… :wink:

As for evil Ryu… clearly Ryu has been holding out on us… he’s been keeping his twin brother a secret…

I think a combination of the 2 would be great! Or maybe she could switch between teh 2 styles like Eyedol??? OH sheet that would be sick!

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Also MS is responsible for most stuff on the creative end of KI, not IG.

Also Fun Fact: Jago, Shadow Jago, and Omen are all became separate entities in the lore now too, after Omen was purged from Jago.

I had the thought that maybe she could switch movesets as an Instinct Mode…but that might be super whacky. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like