Hi Everyone, Gimme Some Twitch Channel Suggestions?

Hey guys, I’d been watching KI matches from time to time but recently bought the game, thus I’m more interested now in finding KI content… Could you share with me any Twitch Channels or even Youtube ones that still provide match footage these days? Any KI footage is good to go, but the chars. I’m mostly interested in are Aganos & Glacius…
PS: May KI 2 come and be crowned best fighter of all time! KI is already crowned as such in our hearts!

If your looking for Glacius twitch channels, I recommend RoosterDrill. He’s a pretty consitent streamer and a cool guy.

Also recommend BambasticxUltra. He has an inconsistent twitch schedule, but he specializes in Aganos. He’s pretty chill as well.

Also, i at times do some twitch that are dedicated to helping newer players. If you ever see me online, just come say hi and we could chat about KI.

1 Like

Thanks bunches! Lol at Glacius streamer being cool - that’s befitting! Will follow all these 3

1 Like

HOnestly I just recomend going to twitch and searching Killer instinct and checking out every channel thats streaming KI. Its usually around 4-5 channels per day. Pick your favorite and go from there.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in Youtube content you can always search @UABass 's YT channel for a wide variety of match ups and characters. He does have a Twitch channel as well and I believe he still streams KI pretty frequently.

2 Likes

That’s great, thanks!

1 Like

Will give it a shot ot two…Don’t mind checking offline vids too, would help pick up streamers I guess

1 Like