Help : whats quickest way to get the astral stage?

Thanks, this all helps. I’ve just beaten Gargos with Omen as part of story mode and Omen is not even my main. So it seems I’m catching on more on his tendencies and patterns.

1 Like

For sure. One of my favorite things about the SLs mode is that you can select characters you really don’t really play, buff them up, and do well with them as you learn. I had a lot of fun playing with Maya this past week end…and I had never picked her before this weekend either. By the time I unlocked her Mimic skin, I was able to beat Gargos on Normal just with her, equipped with a rare or Epic Guardian (no Nano machine buffs) and a ‘Hammer of Sol’.

Seriously though, If you don’t mind taking the time, I would suggest just doing a couple “boss rush” attempts. They don’t take that long (maybe 15 to 20 mins per run if you don’t play around), but you can skip all turns EXCEPT the Omen fights, beat those, and then skip to Gargos. You’ll get a bunch on insight on how to fight both Omen and Gargos. Doing this also helped to be learn to better optimize my management of the corruption system, on top of netting me like 2000 Astral gems per run.

I did this like 10 times over the weekend, and ended up getting enough gems to by a TON of Rare Guardian packs, which netted me 3 Killer Guardians, and allowed me to replace a bunch of duplicates and whatnot.

Edit:

Just an FYI. I forgot I took a screen shot of the results screen of one of my longer run on Normal. So yeah, you get the item on the longer runs.

1 Like

Awesome, this has proven really helpful.

Latest challenging run I got Gargos down to about 30% of the 3rd lifebar, but then couldn’t stick it together. I’m sure I’ll get there.