Help Me Go To Mid-South Championships in Little Rock, AR!

Hi, my name is John, but I go under “blandestjohn”. I have been playing fighting games competitivley for over a year now and I’ve always wanted to go to an offline tournament.

The reason I haven’t done this is because I don’t have enough money to go to any of them (even my local Houston tournaments). The other reason (and the MOST important reason) is to support my family. My mother and I have recently been kicked out of our house by my crazy stepfather and we have been living with my grandparents for 4 months now. We have barely enough money to buy groceries, pay for me to go to school, pay for my mother’s car, etc.

This money will help with the gas fare, a hotel room, food, and admission for the tournament. Since the tournament is on September 10-11, 2016, I need the funds before Saturday, September 10th to be registered for the tournament.

It would mean so much for you to donate some money. Thank you so much!

Here is the link to the GoFundMe page. Thank you so much :slight_smile:
https://www.gofundme.com/2mvfcn8

Shared to my Twitter. I’m hurting for cash right now so I can’t donate. But I hope you make it!

Thank you so much man! It really means a lot for someone to spread the word. Can I ask what your Twitter is?

1 Like

@RyanGL_Official

1 Like

Thanks man!

We don’t not allow crowdsourcing on the site. Please use other avenues.

1 Like