Has anyone figured out how to fix there Teredo Address issues on PC yet?

Never mind, I restarted my computer after messing with a bunch of stuff and was finally able to connect to a ranked match. I won to just button mashing with Saberwolf. :slight_smile: I won by almost an entire health bar, whatever itā€™s called.

I followed the guide on MS site and it worked. I think it was probably that I didnā€™t have Windows Firewall enabled. You have to have Windows Firewall enabled or online will not work on this game!

Hey guys try out this fix.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/teredo-general-system-failure/dd1b1795-9522-4f47-a84a-ebc8183aafef?page=2

Itā€™s the official Microsoft support forums look for the post by a user that goes byErr0r Head.

man, i tried that too, but this didnt add the teredo pseudo interface on my pc, im still with problems

check if you have the teredo tunnelling network adapter and remove it. go to device manager then choose network adapters then click view at the top and choose show hidden

i have that removed, i didnt have it from the begining of the problem, installed, uninstalled, nothing seems to work, and i never had this pseudo interface appearing on the device manager

Sorry I couldnā€™t be much help. Maybe try running cmd as an admin? As soon as I followed Err0r Headā€™s commands on cmd I automatically had pseudo interface when I didnā€™t have it before.

i appreciate the help, this problem is really making my head hurt

Im having the same problem, cant connect to server matchmaking.

Teredo-adress not obtained in the xbox appā€™ network settings. Iā€™ve tried all possible solutions out there. Problem is the ā€œteredo tunneling adapterā€ is showing in device manager but not the ā€œteredo tunneling pseudo interfaceā€. Im not even sure that this is causing the multiplayer not working as sf v and all other mp games works just fine.

Such a hastle windows 10 games. I give up for nowā€¦

1 Like

Ok guys, good news, i solved my problem with a comment of the user Sora2love in his video, in mu case, when i tried to see the state of the teredo it didnt show the state line, all i have to do is:
pressing the windows key + R to open the run menu,
type: services.msc
look for Ip Helper
right click on it and go to properties
make it automatic click ok
now, right click again, and click on start

that should do the trick if your problem was the same of mine

okay so i tried every solution under the sun since release and finally gave in and used the windows reset tool to reinstall windows, and it worked all the necessary adapters were there and ki work first time of asking.

TL;DR fresh install of windows fixed my teredo issue

This is what helped me:
https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/45hf0i/psa_blocked_by_the_0x89231806_error_when_using/

Apparently lots of things can go wrong with Teredo, especially if you upgraded Win 10. Go through this stuff, itā€™s great for pinpointing and correcting errors.

Guy I figured it out for those having issues getting the teredo tunneling pseudo-interface to show up or if you removed it by mistake like I did trying to fix a problem there is a way super simple resolution to it. Instead of following all the failed guides that get you no where or reinstalling your os. Simply reinstall your network adapter in my case it was a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2 I just went to the website to get the drivers but windows 10 will auto reinstall your network adapter and the teredo tunneling pseudo-interface automatically. It took me 3 days to figure this out and it was hell! But now Iā€™m online and finally being able to enjoy the pc release of this game!

I was having lots of issues with multiplayer lag and some terrible jitter. After trying every solution under the sun I tried rebooting my router and now itā€™s perfect again. Donā€™t care that I was being a dumbass as itā€™s now working fine. So remember to reboot your router every once in a while, kids! Mine had been running nonstop for 22 days and it feeds 2 computers (wired), a Tivo box (wired), a console (wired) and other devices through wi-fi so it needed a little break to get itself together.

Ask your IP for a ipv6 adress. Or follow these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

Solution 5 solved my teredo problems.

About the connection problems with Xbox live. Had it yesterday on PC during all the afternoon. Late at night it started to work again, MS support simply didnā€™t helped at all.

Most ppl who have the Teredo Address issues have blocked the server directly in the Hosts file of the computer.

Search your hosts file for a win10.* server directect on 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 and erase that line, save.

(Hosts file can be found at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc but you have to open it from a NotePad open with admin right)

Go into the Firewall advenced settings and Restore the default policy of the firewall.

Restart XboxOne app. Enjoy.

This happen mostly to ppl who used application to get ride of the Windows 10 spy and telemetry or added manualy the adress into the hosts file with a list found on internet.

Sweet jesus can someone help? Unable to connect to xbox live

Note: Firewall is not the issue, also have tried reinstalling adapters via device manager

I have tried everything on the xbox support page,
and nobody online has the answerā€¦

lots of people wasting your time changing subjects
trying to sound smart
talking crazy crap and nobody has the answer.

I even get grilled here be people telling me get
off the buger king website. [im not] just plain rude.

good luck, im just about done with trying to fix it.
and am tired of hearing parrots say how good the netcode is,
or get an xboxā€¦

good luck.

Did not work.

Blocking telemetry does not block KI.
if done right, with spybot.

Start of entries inserted by Spybot Anti-Beacon for Windows 10 Optional

0.0.0.0 a.ads1.msn.com
0.0.0.0 a.ads2.msads.net
0.0.0.0 a.ads2.msn.com
0.0.0.0 a.rad.msn.com
0.0.0.0 a-0001.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0002.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0003.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0004.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0005.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0006.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0007.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0008.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 a-0009.a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 ac3.msn.com
0.0.0.0 ad.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 adnexus.net
0.0.0.0 adnxs.com
0.0.0.0 ads.msn.com
0.0.0.0 ads1.msads.net
0.0.0.0 ads1.msn.com
0.0.0.0 aidps.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 aka-cdn-ns.adtech.de
0.0.0.0 a-msedge.net
0.0.0.0 apps.skype.com
0.0.0.0 az361816.vo.msecnd.net
0.0.0.0 az512334.vo.msecnd.net
0.0.0.0 b.ads1.msn.com
0.0.0.0 b.ads2.msads.net
0.0.0.0 b.rad.msn.com
0.0.0.0 bs.serving-sys.com
0.0.0.0 c.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 c.msn.com
0.0.0.0 cdn.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 cds26.ams9.msecn.net
0.0.0.0 compatexchange.cloudapp.net
0.0.0.0 corpext.msitadfs.glbdns2.microsoft.com
0.0.0.0 cs1.wpc.v0cdn.net
0.0.0.0 db3aqu.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 ec.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 fe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net
0.0.0.0 feedback.microsoft-hohm.com
0.0.0.0 flex.msn.com
0.0.0.0 g.msn.com
0.0.0.0 h1.msn.com
0.0.0.0 lb1.www.ms.akadns.net
0.0.0.0 live.rads.msn.com
0.0.0.0 m.adnxs.com
0.0.0.0 m.hotmail.com
0.0.0.0 msedge.net
0.0.0.0 msftncsi.com
0.0.0.0 msnbot-65-55-108-23.search.msn.com
0.0.0.0 msntest.serving-sys.com
0.0.0.0 pre.footprintpredict.com
0.0.0.0 preview.msn.com
0.0.0.0 pricelist.skype.com
0.0.0.0 rad.live.com
0.0.0.0 rad.msn.com
0.0.0.0 s.gateway.messenger.live.com
0.0.0.0 s0.2mdn.net
0.0.0.0 schemas.microsoft.akadns.net
0.0.0.0 secure.adnxs.com
0.0.0.0 secure.flashtalking.com
0.0.0.0 sls.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net
0.0.0.0 static.2mdn.net
0.0.0.0 statsfe1.ws.microsoft.com
0.0.0.0 statsfe2.update.microsoft.com.akadns.net
0.0.0.0 statsfe2.ws.microsoft.com
0.0.0.0 survey.watson.microsoft.com
0.0.0.0 view.atdmt.com
0.0.0.0 www.msftncsi.com

End of entries inserted by Spybot Anti-Beacon for Windows 10 Optional

Note: I installed this a couple of days ago, been having this issue for weeks.