Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-

Man the more I see Max play this on his stream the more I want to buy a PS4 just for this game.

I donā€™t own a PS4, but I would LOVE to play this game! The tutorial is my favorite of any fighting game ever, even KI.

Iā€™ve already clocked in more hours playing this then I have played SFV since it launched.

Currently playing as Jam in M.O.M. mode and learning Jack-O tech.

Ill get it online. I cant stand having to get up to change a cd for a game and stepping on/ scratching etc
Cant wait

its not ps4 exclusive its also on ps3.

1 Like

If you have a ps3 you can get it.

Unfortunately, donā€™t have a ps3 either. bummerā€¦

If you ever grab a PS3 or PS4 at some point, I can definitely recommend this game. ^^

just purchased my cards for guilty gear xrd revelator!!!
Also have enough to to buy my premium Rashid Cammy and ChunLi costumes for SFV

Oh, are they out now?

No not yet Iā€™m just loading my acct to be ready when the updates come

I donā€™t support direct payments from my personal credit cards

Itā€™s amazing!!!

Just picked it up, and I AM BAD! I honestly thought it would not be so hard at the beginning but I am terrible at Revelator. This is one of the only Anime fighters I have ever played and I really need to improve. Iā€™m trying to learn Slayer and I guess the only real way to improve is fight people and loose a ton. After all, thatā€™s how I learned KI.

Just so you all know, Iā€™m signed up to play this at EVO and I only played it once at CEO lol.

I played Leo in -SIGN- btw. Leo is sick.

Hi question,

Does this game have combo challenges or trials?

The first one did so this one should too.

Yes it does .

Dizzy will be available starting tomorrow.

3 Likes

Yay Dizzy! She looks awesome. ^^

They announced an update to GGXrd, with trailer!

VesperArcade explains:

And Max reacting, just for fun. :wink:

The two characters are Answer, Chippā€™s vice-president, and Baiken!

At least the update wonā€™t be a full-priced game if you already have GGXrd Revelator! Hopefully that means it will be just an online update, like Ultra Street Fighter 4 was if you already owned SSF4.

1 Like