Guest Characters Discussion *ULTRA THREAD*

LOL. It’s a pretty good reaction vid.

1 Like

My wishlist for Guest fighters in season 4 (they can add whatever new KI fighters along with fighters from the old comics)

*Evil version of Conker, Banjo and Kazooie and any other popular furry/animal type characters Rareware has.
*Crackdown Agent (Male and female)
*Kameo with all of her elemental powers but with her adult look.
*Any Rareware characters that are good at fighting
*Make a poll to see which top 6 Xbox exclusive characters should be added in the game along with some double dipping from Gears of War/Halo)

Welp. That’s all I got. I already have a feeling that if new characters are coming after Eyedol, Its Eagle/Joanna Dark. Just a guess.

LMFAO! Good show. Jolly good show.

I want Kameo. Perhaps a character from the Fighter’s Within XD

Well, it kind of does. You see, guest fighters are only in fighting games due to fan service but serve no part in the story. That is when Tekken 7 with the guest fighter of Akuma fighting in the Tekken storyline was born. Wow. Took them (game companies) long enough.

In the off topic section someone brought up Shadow Run. More specifically a Red Samurai who’s a Ghoul.

Image he presents. On the far right you see Gaichu. Visually I think he is perfect for KI. Cast wise I think we have all wanted a Samurai in the game. Not only that but he is a Ghoul which follows the monster theme in KI. He has claw attacks, Sword attacks, and I think some Ghoul acid spit thing. Been awhile since I played Shadow Run Returns. He is perfect for KI. It’s a no brainer. Most fitting of all characters Microsoft has.

Yeah, I just played them all this year and they are some of my favorite 1P games I’ve played in I don’t know how long. I need to tweet the KI crew for this

Give me a Skullgirls character. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know some people wanted Skorge over RAAM because of how interesting his moveset would be with his double chainsaw staff. I don’t care for him, but I think he would be a good pick since Gears is really big on Xbox.

Tartarus/Atriox would be great too because Halo is Xbox’s biggest exclusive. It would be cool to see an arbiter vs a chieftain.

Peacock FTW

1 Like

I think spawn could be pretty sick in this game what are you guys think?

I’d love to see Joanna before spawn, isn’t mcfarlane toys a rather expensive copyright to obtain over an original character?

5 Likes

One guest I’d love to see (though it may never happen)

Duke Nukem.

I mean KI and Duke 3d were popular in the 90’s, and word on the street Duke Nukem is getting a comeback, so it wouldn’t be too out of place.

He could fit the archetype of an arsenal character, relying on several gadgets and tools to keep the opponent guessing. (all of which are based from the weapons he had in 3d)

Stage, the rooftop from Hollywood Holocaust, with a stage finisher where a pig cop fly’s from the left side of the screen, shrinks the opponent with the ray gun, then the winner stomps on them as they explode into a puddle of red.

Intro - Walks in with twins, then they walk off screen.
“Good, bad, I’m the one who’s gonna kick your ■■■.”

Outro - Twins come back to celebrate Dukes victory.
“Hail to the King, baby!”

Theme wise, maybe a metal remix of Grabbag, with a KI tease in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Keits being the one true Shadow Lord is legitimately too good to be true.

1 Like

I would love to see Duke in KI. That would be an amazingly good mix. My only issue with him would honestly be language. I’m not trying to be an old fuddy-duddy buzzkill PC police, but KI so far has been pretty good about keeping language to a minimum, which I admire, because some of us older fans have young kids, and to be frank adding in any swearing that gets repeated constantly would essentially be telling parents like me that no, you don’t get to play KI while your kids are in the room, because you’re a parent, and therefore aren’t allowed to like anything not made by Pixar.

…sorry for the mini-rant, it’s just people that do that tend to make my blood boil.

Anyway, that being said, how about for his intro he says “Hail to the king, baby” and for his outtro “Always bet on Duke”?

2 Likes

Considering the game technically is rated T, I’m pretty sure Duke’s lines would be toned down a little bit.

And those would also be good candidates for intros and outros.

1 Like

Ahem.

5 Likes

Death from Darksiders please!

2 Likes

I would personally like to see a Metal Gear Rising Revengeance character in the game

3 Likes