Guesses on the Unrevealed Content?

Yes but it was rumored that the usage of “Chief Thunder” in the Arbiter trailer had a purpose. Whether that means “Master Chief” is TBD. But that’s why were in a guessing thread! :smile_cat:

1 Like

It was for a joke. Arby and chief.

Teaser: Tusk facing Gargos in the new stage

New S3 content:

-12 characters, and Eyedol its one of them
-New dojo with specific characters lessons, more lessons to newcomers(pc version and Arbiter will bring A LOT people), or anybody who wants to use Eyedol, among others
-New story mode(not yet, when all characters release). With in-game scenes. Eyedol it’s part of it
-New colors and accesories, even for Eyedol
-New Omen’s costume
-Online practice mode, you can use Eyedol here if you want
-Eyedol
-Also, Eyedol

PD: Please…

2 Likes

If IG went back and re-done all stages again, it’s likely we’ll see some stage ultras from S1 stages.

1 Like

It would definitely be welcome to have at least one or two more stage ultras via Season 1 stages. I’m about 50/50 on that happening.

2 player sidescrolling beatemup campaign

1 Like

Haha like Tekken Force? Oh man, I dont think that would turn out so well for this time around.

2 Player sidescrolling beatemup campaign.

2 Likes

So is that your guess on whats coming out this year? Or is this something you wish would happen?

DDR style mini game featuring KI’s dynamic music

Killer Instinct: Dancing All Night!

1 Like

With 3 being the magic number, I’m guessing that there’ll be a 3rd guest.

This will be announced during the MS press thingy and declared to the world on the 1st. They’ll also declare all 5 characters will be available on release and then there’ll be details on price, packs, release date, along with all the usual meat and tattie helpings.

The trailer for the season will probably air during the Arbiter stream, if they stream on the 1st.

As for extras and add-ons, I have no idea, but it looks like it’s been covered by everyone so far.

KI: Just Dahnce! hahaha

Can someone clarify something out for me? I don’t care about MK or SF or Injustice or Tekken, but what’s the Original Characters/Guests ratio of these games?

Not sure, because the term “guest” would have to be determined first.

I’d say Guy, Hugo, Poison, Cody and whatever other characters from final fight or whatever other game they came from were guests, but the great thing they did with those characters was give them a home in SF.

Some wouldn’t consider them guests any more.

Oh I get it. I meant “characters from other franchises”.

I couldn’t say. Best someone else jumps in with that info. I don’t think it’s a high number though.

In my opinion, if a character who started as a guest (meaning they originally existed in an unrelated game, TV show or movie first) ends up in more than one version of a game series and is made part of the canon, they are no longer a guest.

For example, with Akuma from SF appearing in Tekken he’s straddling the line; he’s a guest from SF, but they’re also working him into the story… I don’t know whether he can still be considered a guest, but if he appears in Tekken 8 as well I would definitely consider him a canonical character…

Seems a waste to create such a fuss for just a one-off occasion. It seems to me like it’s a very big blow-out of resources.

That’s why I supported the whole making guests, so long as they fit in the story. Making them canon showed just how much they fit in the game.

everyones crying for ultimates but i feel like no mercies would be so much better