GREATS ideas to block the endless dual or triple ultra combo

Maybe try to not lose as much…i only do long ultras to mid game taunters/teabaggers

1 Like

looooooooolll :grinning: thats nope only about me losing of nope thats just a idea for who lose a match. thats all.
i think we are in these forum to share some ideas and nope to shoot on each one lol hahahaha :smirk:.
if only u knew how many time i did it the triple ultra :sunglasses: . but that was just a idea cause i understand how bad the loser can feel and also awaiting without doin anything :worried:

Haha I would be soooooooo pissed if I was going for an all time personal highest Ultra and someone "blocks’ it half way just because they are bored.

if other Ultimates work like Shagos, you wouldn’t be able to do that since you need instinct to perform the Ultimate.

No you don’t? As long as you are in your firs tf life bar you don’t need instinct to do an ultimate…

Ahh right on, I always get the requirements mixed up between the Annhilation/Devastation and Ultimate versions

I would love to have a way to break Ultras. Dragging an Ultra out obnoxiously should carry some risk.

1 Like

the same way as in KI2.:smirk: