Gotta collect all them killers!

It’s not actually thaaaat hard to rack up gems. I don’t even play Shadow Lords MP. Just the daily rewards is quite a lot (250 for crafting an item, 250 for playing a MP match – which I do most days anyway, and 600 for winning 3 in a row in shadow survival – which I also do daily anyway). So that’s 1100 per day just doing my normal routine, not even touching Shadow Lords. If you do something like that every day you’ll get a new Killer roughly every 2 weeks without doing anything else. Obviously, playing SL decreases this time considerably. (As does playing Shadow Lords MP, but frankly I don’t really enjoy that mode)

3 Likes

I have gotten 8+ golden rams so far…as a result, the other guardians are under represented in the gold department :unamused:

So right now also waiting till there are more Guardians to better my chances.

Do you earn astral while playing Shadow Lords MP?

Yeah, 250 for playing one match, another 500 if you play 3 matches. So if you play 3 SL MP matches in a day (win or lose) that’s another 750 astral gems.

The best way to load up gems is a couple SL run thrus!

2 Likes

This may sound petty lol, but it kinda bothers me that the other perfect killer guardians all grant +70% to both Atk/Def but the Tiger is +60% Atk and +70% Def. Is this just mine and I got the runt Tiger or is this all of them and if so can we get just a tiny patch to make the killer guardians equal? Lol just seems silly that the one called TIGER after an an apex predator has the lowest attack out of the ones I’ve seen (only have Tiger, Bat, and Ward as Killers).

Hey sorry for off-topic but @BblackorchidD, what does the Mask of the Ancients actually do? I’ve been a Spinal main since the first original game and want that item so bad but haven’t had any luck yet. It’s awesome that you got one.

The numbers are a little arbitrary, yeah, but it’s not just Tiger. Snake is 50/75. Exemplar and Watcher are 80/75. Owl and Tiger are 60/70.

Wow that is a big difference. 80/75 for Watcher/Exemplar? Yeah the stats for the Perfect versions for each tier need to be made universal so we can use guardians based on preference or for specific combinations of playstyles not just because the stat buffs are too nice to pass up. The ranges of variances for imperfect guardians makes total sense but the Perfect stats should be universal for each tier of guardian.

Thanks - I’m at work so I will go highlight it tonight at 930 to see what the description is- I’m sure it buffs something or prevents something- I’m thinking it’s not something that remains in your inventory once used, that’s why I’ve never touched most of those obscure items.

If I could gift it to you, I would, knowing how much I love Kim / Orchid I’d go crazy if I couldn’t obtain relics attached to them.

1 Like

Thanks although Spinal and Cinder are my mains I also love them too though personally I found Orchid and Kim’s accessory options EXTREMELY disappointing.

1 Like

Isn’t it disappointing we have WORKOUT headbands and cowboy hats and cattle prods and leg warmers for accessories vs lethal and viable superhero / spy accessories to choose for the best female fighters of fighting games🙄

I put a cpl more in there just in case

Yo how did you get the Mask?

1 Like

It just appeared as a reward- maybe for long SL play? Maybe challenging or maybe that I kept all the other rare relics

I will note as earlier I did have spinal on my team before adding Kilgore so not sure

Thanks for the mask details. Yeah at least if they weren’t going to do stuff to make her look like a badass they could have gone for sexier for those that actually would want that part of personality back a little bit. What we got though just felt kinda lame and not a lot of thought put in.
I love this new KI but some of the accessories are the only disappointment I’ve had so far. Finally adding in Ultimates is something I look forward to greatly just 'cause I like options of how to finish my opponent, lol. Here’s hoping my mains all have ones I like. I mean I hope to enjoy all of them, but my mains just especially so. Feel sorry fir the poor devs trying to please so many fans with such vastly different tastes and expectations, lol.

1 Like

You may not want to see mine lol.

No Ki gold spent on packs

That’s all for unobtainables or long processes such as shadow skins.

This video is old, I currently have Crimson bat and 4 killer bats, 4 killer wards, 4 killer rams and a perfect epic ram, 4 killer snakes, 4 killer exemplars, killer tiger, still hunting for killer owl and watcher though but, have been hard pressed to find time to play with work and family emergencies bringing in the new year but hoping soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like