Go Joanna dark!

Just a thread to support Joanna dark get into KI

7 Likes

No thanks. No more guest characters.

14 Likes

I’m sure IG is aware of how many people would like to see her in KI. I would be totally OK with it. I’m all for more guest characters, personally.

Eh… I’m not anti-guest character, but I do think we’re at a point where, with the progression of the story through the Novella and the upcoming Shadow Lords release, we should probably be getting more original characters that might have a place in the world proper.

Plus, three guests, even though they are phenomenally well-made and fun characters, is kind of much.

I think many of the people that don’t want any more guests (myself included) still have to agree that Joanna Dark would be pretty darn cool in KI. If we had to have another guest, I can’t see it being anyone but her.

Go Joanna Dark!! Another supporter here.

I can respect Joanna Dark.

But I don’t think we need any more guests. Nothing personal, I’m sure she is awesome though.

1 Like

Them dino puns! XD

2 Likes

Definitely a better idea than Halo Brute and Crackdown Agent. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be alright with Joanna Dark in a Season 4 - not thrilled, but comfortable enough with - on the condition that she is the ONLY guest character in the Season.

That seems to be the common theme for you. :grin:

2 Likes

I completely agree lol.

1 Like

No more guests characters please. I prefer more new and original characters like sadira and kan-ra instead.

1 Like

YES. MAKE JOANNA DARK HAPPEN AND I WILL PLAY KI UNTIL MY FINGERS FALL OFF. Heh

Shadow Orchid with Skulls please! I need a third official character.

1 Like

I like how ppl ego don’t like characters seem to obsessively butt in and deny our wants. It’s not like I’m denying you your eyedol, even if I have no connection to the character and could care less -.-

I like to stay consistent, but reserve every right to change my mind whenever I want, and I am willing to change it as well if I am proven wrong. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Urien in KI Plz.

Aegis Reflector Combos FTW

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Actually, retro Maya has a skeleton mask as an accessory, so she could possibly be your third for now.

1 Like

True.

Fixed :smiley: