Glacius players, watch this set

This man is a god.

6 Likes

I’ll definitely check it out!

HOLY SH** YOU GOT RIMZ TO PLAY YOU. That man is GODLIKE :joy:

I’ll check it out when I get back to the realm of Wi-Fi.

I’ve actually fought him in a set a few times before this. I think this may be the first time in S3, though.

And boy, he was not slacking :joy:

1 Like

Setup at 18:58 is ridiculous.

6 Likes

oh look its cve rimz :unamused:

5 Likes

I forgot to tag you. Oops.

Totally commenting here as a reminder to myself to watch this! Even if I am super duper late to the party.

1 Like

My friend Rimz writes Glacius poetry!

2 Likes

Just played my second match against Rimz. Goddamn, his setups. With the wind kick nerfs, I literally don’t know what to do. He just knows how to poke with ice lance, defensive setups with hail, and wicked use of the reversal. He is also impossible to jump in on because his anti-airs are on point. Dude is seriously good. He makes Glacius look like the best character in the game with a defensive wall that seems impossible to get through.

1 Like

CVE RIMZ… IMO the best glacius in the world. I have seen sets of CVE RIMZ vs real top players and he is really good. A set vs rico Suave ( only using Gargos) 10-9 rico wins but the set was a top show. The Way he uses his set ups , his defense. Reaction . Very good. I will see this as soon as i can.

27:11 WHAT was that ?

He canceled HK into shatter without confirm?

Yeah some characters can do that with their projectiles. They can special cancel off a far away projectile if the opponent blocks it. I believe the projectiles that you summon after cancelling actually go faster than normal.

1 Like

40:12

55:35 The wrath of a God.

58:57

Is My turn now.

1:10

Stay in the CORNER, YES IN THE CORNER .