Getting back into the Wulf!

For those who don’t know, I was one of the original members of the Wulf Pack, along with Tonyathome, Vengeance, Dr. Dogg, CtrlAltDenied, and NHLEplayer. In fact I bought the Xbox One and KI just to play Wulf and I loved using him, that is until I found the love of my life, Sadira.

I’ve been testing the waters with him again, and relearning his manuals (of which I found that that long lost muscle memory is still there) as well as some of his new tricks.

The only thing I get frustrated about is preventing Eclipse from coming out of high low mix ups. It seems like every time I go low and then up, Eclipse wants to come out.

I know that I can start Magic Series low and it will auto correct up while still holding down, but is there any tricks to stop early Eclipses?

2 Likes

That title… rather kinky, no?

4 Likes

OMG! @anon39655210… your mind… gutter… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s what I’m here for. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I know this story. XD
Welcome back to the pack!

5 Likes

Not really. Just cleaner inputs and some timing. You will get used to it =)

I’m not getting those much. But it has happened the AA ecplise plus shadow eclipse. It’s not rare.

1 Like

Just like @MaruMDQ said, its all in inputs my friend. just try and make a conscious note, that if youre leaving the crouching position, dont touch the up button.