General RAAM Command List

##Deadly Stomps
General RAAM can stomp opponents that are laying on the ground by using or .
causes a Flip Out.
causes a Ground Bounce and can be used multiple times.

##Kryll Swarm
General RAAM’s Kryll Rush, Emergence, and Kryll Shield attacks leave a swarm of Kryll on the opponent, which deals damage over time. The swarm is destroyed when General RAAM is hit.

##Kryll Armor
General RAAM can summon the Kryll to protect him during certain attacks. Kryll Armor can absorb a single physical attack and any number of projectiles. Shadow Moves beat Kryll Armor. General RAAM only takes Potential Damage from attacks when using Kryll Armor.

##Kryll Shield -
A charge attack that has Kryll Armor. Leaves a Kryll Swarm on hit. Full charge does an unblockable attack that staggers the opponent. General RAAM can dash while charging or dash after the attack is blocked/hits the opponent.

##Kryll Shield Cancel -
General RAAM can cancel normal attacks and Decimation into Kryll Shield on hit or on block in exchange for 1 bar of Shadow Meter.

##Deception -
A fake stomp attack that does not hit the opponent.

##Locust Kick-
Performs a Heavy Kick that staggers the opponent on hit.

##Throw Forward -
General RAAM tosses the opponent to the ground.

##Throw Backward -
General RAAM switches sides with the opponent and tosses them to the ground.

##Decimation -
General RAAM attacks with his serrated sword. Any attack combos into Decimation. Heavy Attacks combo into Decimation. Only Locust Kick combos into Decimation.

##Dominance -
General RAAM grabs the opponent and stabs them with his serrated sword. Causes a Hard Knockdown.

##Kryll Rush -
A forward moving command grab that has Kryll Armor. Leaves a Kryll Swarm on hit.

##Emergence -
General RAAM summons the Kryll around him and leaves a Kryll Swarm on the opponent on hit. Destroys projectiles.
has lower body invulnerability.
has upper body invulnverability.
has full body invulnerability.

##Shadow Decimation - x2
General RAAM stabs the opponent 5 times with his serrated sword.

##Shadow Dominance - x2
General RAAM grabs the opponent and stabs them with his serrated sword. Causes a Hard Knockdown.

##Shadow Kryll Rush - x2
A forward moving command grab that travels fullscreen and has Kryll Arrmor. Leaves a Kryll Swarm on the opponent on hit.

##Shadow Emergence - x2
General RAAM summons the Kryll around him. Full body invulnerability unto recovery. Leaves a Kryll Swarm on the opponent on hit.

##Decimation -

##Shadow Decimation - x2

##Decimation - / or Hold ( / )

##Shadow Decimation - x2

##Decimation -
Wall Splat Ender. General RAAM stabs the opponent with his serrated sword.

##Kryll Rush -
Kryll Swarm and Advantage Ender. General RAAM rushes toward the opponent and leaves a Kryll Swarm on them.

##Dominance -
Damage Ender. General RAAM picks the opponent up and stabs them with his serrated sword.

##Emergence -
Kryll Swarm and Hard Knockdown Ender. General RAAM summons the Kryll and leaves a swarm on the opponent.

##Shadow Dominance - x2

Damage Ender. General RAAM stabs the opponent and then stomps on them multiple times.

##Kryll Storm -
General RAAM summons the Kryll to blanket the battlefield, dealing Potential Damage to the opponent.

##Enhanced Kryll Shield - (while Instinct is active) -
General RAAM can move BACK or FORWARD during Kryll Shield.

##Ultra -

##Stage Ultra -

7 Likes

Sweet, any chance you guys will do a live stream of RAAM of his movesets like other characters?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you, very appreciated!! I’m waiting for the one that are still missing

This command list sounds broken. Please nerf.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh. This makes him so hype.

The download can’t download fast enough. Lol

so much hype to play the new characters is gone because they dont have their own stage

im still hyped but like 1/2 as hyped as I would be if he had his own stage

it just makes it a much more enjoyable and complete experience to play the new character with their new music on their new stage

:frowning:

I don’t know. I’m just hype we get a Gears Character! Plus, that would be a lot of stages.

Ugh, another character that can attack a knocked down player?

I am kind of excited for this guy lol I no little to nothing about him but he looks pretty damn cool! I can’t wait to try him out

Hey his instinct description says you don’t take damage if you’re hitting raam…but I’m still taking damage even when comboing him…what gives?

Yeah, the in-game one is slightly inaccurate. This was just the unfortunate result of game development and changes that can happen.

I would refer to this command list for a more accurate description for now.

I see…hmmmmmm so you’re taking damage regardless. Also does the kyrll DOT count as a status effect like cinder’s burnouts or spinal’s curses?

You guys found a way to put the signature Gears curb stomp into the game!

@TheKeits @TempusChaoti

Hey guys, can you enlighten me on what this means in the command list? I dont understand the command list for the stab move.

General RAAM attacks with his serrated sword. Any attack combos into LIGHT Decimation. Heavy Attacks combo into MEDIUM Decimation. Only Locust Kick combos into HEAVY Decimation.

I dont understand what that means because I can cancel any attack into any stab strength? Its probably something so simple but its not clicking with me. Nothing is standing out as "will combo into certain strength Decimation.
Thanks

If you want to go from a normal attack into Decimation to start your combo it has to follow those rules. Any into Light, Heavy into Medium, and Locust Kick can only combo into Heavy

Thats off because in practice I can still cancel of any attack into any strength…so what am I not understanding? You say there are rules but Im not seeing them as they are explained.

I’m afraid to say that the move list is not accessible to those with screen readers. THe images used should be captioned with appropriate alt text, or replaced by simple text instead in order to achieve this.

1 Like

They’ll cancel, but they won’t combo. They’ll only combo according to those rules.

1 Like